Alyssa Milano and Husband Expecting Second Child
Alyssa Milano shared a "BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news" to her Twitter followers. The 41-year-old actress announced that she is expecting baby number two with talent agent husband David Bugliari.
"Ahem! Click here for some BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news," she tweeted a link to a drawing of a stork on her website. The revealed message was "We are so happy to share with you that Milo is going to be a big brother!"
The former "Who's the Boss" star and Bugliari's son Milo Thomas Bugliari was born in August 2011. The couple has been married since August 2009.
Milano revealed to Access Hollywood last month that she was indeed trying for a second baby. "We are actively trying. There are very natural moments," she said. "It's not like we're machines or biological experiments. We're very attracted to each other." She added jokingly, that her husband had been "chugging down ginseng" to increase his sex drive.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs