Alyssa Milano and Husband Expecting Second Child
Alyssa Milano shared a "BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news" to her Twitter followers. The 41-year-old actress announced that she is expecting baby number two with talent agent husband David Bugliari.
"Ahem! Click here for some BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news," she tweeted a link to a drawing of a stork on her website. The revealed message was "We are so happy to share with you that Milo is going to be a big brother!"
The former "Who's the Boss" star and Bugliari's son Milo Thomas Bugliari was born in August 2011. The couple has been married since August 2009.
Milano revealed to Access Hollywood last month that she was indeed trying for a second baby. "We are actively trying. There are very natural moments," she said. "It's not like we're machines or biological experiments. We're very attracted to each other." She added jokingly, that her husband had been "chugging down ginseng" to increase his sex drive.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch