Alyssa Milano and Husband Expecting Second Child
Alyssa Milano shared a "BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news" to her Twitter followers. The 41-year-old actress announced that she is expecting baby number two with talent agent husband David Bugliari.
"Ahem! Click here for some BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news," she tweeted a link to a drawing of a stork on her website. The revealed message was "We are so happy to share with you that Milo is going to be a big brother!"
The former "Who's the Boss" star and Bugliari's son Milo Thomas Bugliari was born in August 2011. The couple has been married since August 2009.
Milano revealed to Access Hollywood last month that she was indeed trying for a second baby. "We are actively trying. There are very natural moments," she said. "It's not like we're machines or biological experiments. We're very attracted to each other." She added jokingly, that her husband had been "chugging down ginseng" to increase his sex drive.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party