Alyssa Milano and Husband Expecting Second Child
Alyssa Milano shared a "BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news" to her Twitter followers. The 41-year-old actress announced that she is expecting baby number two with talent agent husband David Bugliari.
"Ahem! Click here for some BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news," she tweeted a link to a drawing of a stork on her website. The revealed message was "We are so happy to share with you that Milo is going to be a big brother!"
The former "Who's the Boss" star and Bugliari's son Milo Thomas Bugliari was born in August 2011. The couple has been married since August 2009.
Milano revealed to Access Hollywood last month that she was indeed trying for a second baby. "We are actively trying. There are very natural moments," she said. "It's not like we're machines or biological experiments. We're very attracted to each other." She added jokingly, that her husband had been "chugging down ginseng" to increase his sex drive.
More Alyssa Milano News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal