Alyssa Milano and Husband Expecting Second Child
Alyssa Milano shared a "BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news" to her Twitter followers. The 41-year-old actress announced that she is expecting baby number two with talent agent husband David Bugliari.
"Ahem! Click here for some BIG, HUGE, HAPPY news," she tweeted a link to a drawing of a stork on her website. The revealed message was "We are so happy to share with you that Milo is going to be a big brother!"
The former "Who's the Boss" star and Bugliari's son Milo Thomas Bugliari was born in August 2011. The couple has been married since August 2009.
Milano revealed to Access Hollywood last month that she was indeed trying for a second baby. "We are actively trying. There are very natural moments," she said. "It's not like we're machines or biological experiments. We're very attracted to each other." She added jokingly, that her husband had been "chugging down ginseng" to increase his sex drive.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart