'White Collar' May End With Shortened Sixth Season
"White Collar" days are numbered. While USA Network has not officially announced the fate of the drama series, report says the show will likely end its run with a shortened sixth and final season consisting of 6 episodes.
According to Deadline, the size of the order is a compromise between a movie/mini-series conclusion that USA wanted and a full-length season expected by the show's producer. Should the report be true, "White Collar" will join USA's other series "Monk", "Burn Notice", "Psych" and "In Plain Sight" which have got a proper send-off.
"White Collar", starring Matthew Bomer and Tim DeKay, is still a solid performer for the network. The fifth season finale averaged 2.8 million viewers in Live+Same Day and 955,000 in adults 18-49 demo.
However, the expensive production cost is said to be a factor in the alleged impending cancellation.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie