'White Collar' May End With Shortened Sixth Season
"White Collar" days are numbered. While USA Network has not officially announced the fate of the drama series, report says the show will likely end its run with a shortened sixth and final season consisting of 6 episodes.
According to Deadline, the size of the order is a compromise between a movie/mini-series conclusion that USA wanted and a full-length season expected by the show's producer. Should the report be true, "White Collar" will join USA's other series "Monk", "Burn Notice", "Psych" and "In Plain Sight" which have got a proper send-off.
"White Collar", starring Matthew Bomer and Tim DeKay, is still a solid performer for the network. The fifth season finale averaged 2.8 million viewers in Live+Same Day and 955,000 in adults 18-49 demo.
However, the expensive production cost is said to be a factor in the alleged impending cancellation.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3