'White Collar' May End With Shortened Sixth Season
"White Collar" days are numbered. While USA Network has not officially announced the fate of the drama series, report says the show will likely end its run with a shortened sixth and final season consisting of 6 episodes.
According to Deadline, the size of the order is a compromise between a movie/mini-series conclusion that USA wanted and a full-length season expected by the show's producer. Should the report be true, "White Collar" will join USA's other series "Monk", "Burn Notice", "Psych" and "In Plain Sight" which have got a proper send-off.
"White Collar", starring Matthew Bomer and Tim DeKay, is still a solid performer for the network. The fifth season finale averaged 2.8 million viewers in Live+Same Day and 955,000 in adults 18-49 demo.
However, the expensive production cost is said to be a factor in the alleged impending cancellation.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal