'White Collar' May End With Shortened Sixth Season
"White Collar" days are numbered. While USA Network has not officially announced the fate of the drama series, report says the show will likely end its run with a shortened sixth and final season consisting of 6 episodes.
According to Deadline, the size of the order is a compromise between a movie/mini-series conclusion that USA wanted and a full-length season expected by the show's producer. Should the report be true, "White Collar" will join USA's other series "Monk", "Burn Notice", "Psych" and "In Plain Sight" which have got a proper send-off.
"White Collar", starring Matthew Bomer and Tim DeKay, is still a solid performer for the network. The fifth season finale averaged 2.8 million viewers in Live+Same Day and 955,000 in adults 18-49 demo.
However, the expensive production cost is said to be a factor in the alleged impending cancellation.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?