'White Collar' May End With Shortened Sixth Season
"White Collar" days are numbered. While USA Network has not officially announced the fate of the drama series, report says the show will likely end its run with a shortened sixth and final season consisting of 6 episodes.
According to Deadline, the size of the order is a compromise between a movie/mini-series conclusion that USA wanted and a full-length season expected by the show's producer. Should the report be true, "White Collar" will join USA's other series "Monk", "Burn Notice", "Psych" and "In Plain Sight" which have got a proper send-off.
"White Collar", starring Matthew Bomer and Tim DeKay, is still a solid performer for the network. The fifth season finale averaged 2.8 million viewers in Live+Same Day and 955,000 in adults 18-49 demo.
However, the expensive production cost is said to be a factor in the alleged impending cancellation.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars