Raekwon Is Against Wu-Tang Clan's New Album 'A Better Tomorrow'
Yesterday, Wu-Tang Clan excited fans with the release of "Keep Watch". The new track is set to appear in the group's new album "A Better Tomorrow". However, not everyone is excited about the forthcoming record that's mostly helmed by RZA.
Member Raekwon has expressed his disapproval of the album in a new interview with Grantland. "I would be the first one to say that we cannot leave everything in RZA's hand no more," the rapper said.
"He has done his job to the greatest of his ability when we were younger, but now every man plays an imperative role in this situation," he explained. "His plan was to do a more humble album. We was like, 'Nah. You can't do that with the hardest group in the game.' "
Rae also talked about "Family Reunion", a track that RZA tweeted out last June, and the difficulty of getting every member together. "We knew that wasn"t no single," he said. "It's like getting the United Nations to all agree on one f**king thing... Italy ain't having it. Japan is on some s**t. You know what I mean? Now, here it is, the 20-year anniversary that's so decoratedly respected that we might not even be on time for this s**t."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked