Raekwon Is Against Wu-Tang Clan's New Album 'A Better Tomorrow'
Yesterday, Wu-Tang Clan excited fans with the release of "Keep Watch". The new track is set to appear in the group's new album "A Better Tomorrow". However, not everyone is excited about the forthcoming record that's mostly helmed by RZA.
Member Raekwon has expressed his disapproval of the album in a new interview with Grantland. "I would be the first one to say that we cannot leave everything in RZA's hand no more," the rapper said.
"He has done his job to the greatest of his ability when we were younger, but now every man plays an imperative role in this situation," he explained. "His plan was to do a more humble album. We was like, 'Nah. You can't do that with the hardest group in the game.' "
Rae also talked about "Family Reunion", a track that RZA tweeted out last June, and the difficulty of getting every member together. "We knew that wasn"t no single," he said. "It's like getting the United Nations to all agree on one f**king thing... Italy ain't having it. Japan is on some s**t. You know what I mean? Now, here it is, the 20-year anniversary that's so decoratedly respected that we might not even be on time for this s**t."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked