Raekwon Is Against Wu-Tang Clan's New Album 'A Better Tomorrow'
Yesterday, Wu-Tang Clan excited fans with the release of "Keep Watch". The new track is set to appear in the group's new album "A Better Tomorrow". However, not everyone is excited about the forthcoming record that's mostly helmed by RZA.
Member Raekwon has expressed his disapproval of the album in a new interview with Grantland. "I would be the first one to say that we cannot leave everything in RZA's hand no more," the rapper said.
"He has done his job to the greatest of his ability when we were younger, but now every man plays an imperative role in this situation," he explained. "His plan was to do a more humble album. We was like, 'Nah. You can't do that with the hardest group in the game.' "
Rae also talked about "Family Reunion", a track that RZA tweeted out last June, and the difficulty of getting every member together. "We knew that wasn"t no single," he said. "It's like getting the United Nations to all agree on one f**king thing... Italy ain't having it. Japan is on some s**t. You know what I mean? Now, here it is, the 20-year anniversary that's so decoratedly respected that we might not even be on time for this s**t."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story