Lady GaGa to Premiere Video for New Single 'G.U.Y.' on 'Dateline' This Saturday
Lady GaGa's next "ARTPOP" single has been revealed. "Dateline" announced on Thursday, March 20 that the follow-up to R. Kelly-assisted "Do What U Want" would be "G.U.Y", dance anthem which was produced by Zedd.
The music video for the track will be premiered during the NBC show on Saturday, March 22. "Yes, you heard right: @ladygaga is premiering the music video for 'G.U.Y.' Saturday at 8/7c on @NBC, right before our 'Saturday Night Mystery'!" read the announcement posted on the show's Twitter.
Fans have speculated that "G.U.Y." will serve as the next single off the superstar's latest studio album. Last month, the New York native teamed up with the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" to film the music video for the track at Hearts Castle in California.
"ARTPOP" landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released in November, 2013. GaGa is currently gearing up for a tour to support the record. The 27-year-old entertainer has announced that South Korean girlband Crayon Pop will support some of her upcoming North American concerts this summer.
"I'm excited to announce June 26 through July 22 of Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball will be opened by CRAYON POP!" GaGa tweeted.
More Lady GaGa News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama