Lady GaGa to Premiere Video for New Single 'G.U.Y.' on 'Dateline' This Saturday
Lady GaGa's next "ARTPOP" single has been revealed. "Dateline" announced on Thursday, March 20 that the follow-up to R. Kelly-assisted "Do What U Want" would be "G.U.Y", dance anthem which was produced by Zedd.
The music video for the track will be premiered during the NBC show on Saturday, March 22. "Yes, you heard right: @ladygaga is premiering the music video for 'G.U.Y.' Saturday at 8/7c on @NBC, right before our 'Saturday Night Mystery'!" read the announcement posted on the show's Twitter.
Fans have speculated that "G.U.Y." will serve as the next single off the superstar's latest studio album. Last month, the New York native teamed up with the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" to film the music video for the track at Hearts Castle in California.
"ARTPOP" landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released in November, 2013. GaGa is currently gearing up for a tour to support the record. The 27-year-old entertainer has announced that South Korean girlband Crayon Pop will support some of her upcoming North American concerts this summer.
"I'm excited to announce June 26 through July 22 of Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball will be opened by CRAYON POP!" GaGa tweeted.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics