Justin Bieber Previews DJ Mustard-Produced Song
Justin Bieber, who's been making headlines for his recent run-ins with the law, has returned to the recording studio. The Canadian heartthrob recently teased his new music with a preview of his new song.
Arriving via Bieber's Instagram, the snippet shows him in a blue-lit studio while a little part of the track is played in the background. He showcases his vocals over the beats produced by DJ Mustard, the guy behind the hits of artists like 2 Chainz, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz and Jennifer Lopez.
"Girls be in the the club like OMG this is my song!!!!! Lol," Bieber captioned the brief clip. He hasn't revealed the title of the R&B-tinged song.
In related news, a fan of Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez has posted a snippet of a track which was allegedly recorded by the two superstars. In the five-second clip, Gomez is heard singing, "I can't seem to choose what to do." It doesn't feature Bieber vocals.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez has responded to the news. However, recent reports claimed that the couple had recorded a duet song called "Unfamiliar" and the 20-year-old singer had played it to some of his Beliebers.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie