Justin Bieber Previews DJ Mustard-Produced Song
Justin Bieber, who's been making headlines for his recent run-ins with the law, has returned to the recording studio. The Canadian heartthrob recently teased his new music with a preview of his new song.
Arriving via Bieber's Instagram, the snippet shows him in a blue-lit studio while a little part of the track is played in the background. He showcases his vocals over the beats produced by DJ Mustard, the guy behind the hits of artists like 2 Chainz, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz and Jennifer Lopez.
"Girls be in the the club like OMG this is my song!!!!! Lol," Bieber captioned the brief clip. He hasn't revealed the title of the R&B-tinged song.
In related news, a fan of Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez has posted a snippet of a track which was allegedly recorded by the two superstars. In the five-second clip, Gomez is heard singing, "I can't seem to choose what to do." It doesn't feature Bieber vocals.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez has responded to the news. However, recent reports claimed that the couple had recorded a duet song called "Unfamiliar" and the 20-year-old singer had played it to some of his Beliebers.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences