Justin Bieber Previews DJ Mustard-Produced Song
Justin Bieber, who's been making headlines for his recent run-ins with the law, has returned to the recording studio. The Canadian heartthrob recently teased his new music with a preview of his new song.
Arriving via Bieber's Instagram, the snippet shows him in a blue-lit studio while a little part of the track is played in the background. He showcases his vocals over the beats produced by DJ Mustard, the guy behind the hits of artists like 2 Chainz, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz and Jennifer Lopez.
"Girls be in the the club like OMG this is my song!!!!! Lol," Bieber captioned the brief clip. He hasn't revealed the title of the R&B-tinged song.
In related news, a fan of Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez has posted a snippet of a track which was allegedly recorded by the two superstars. In the five-second clip, Gomez is heard singing, "I can't seem to choose what to do." It doesn't feature Bieber vocals.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez has responded to the news. However, recent reports claimed that the couple had recorded a duet song called "Unfamiliar" and the 20-year-old singer had played it to some of his Beliebers.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour