Justin Bieber Previews DJ Mustard-Produced Song
Justin Bieber, who's been making headlines for his recent run-ins with the law, has returned to the recording studio. The Canadian heartthrob recently teased his new music with a preview of his new song.
Arriving via Bieber's Instagram, the snippet shows him in a blue-lit studio while a little part of the track is played in the background. He showcases his vocals over the beats produced by DJ Mustard, the guy behind the hits of artists like 2 Chainz, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz and Jennifer Lopez.
"Girls be in the the club like OMG this is my song!!!!! Lol," Bieber captioned the brief clip. He hasn't revealed the title of the R&B-tinged song.
In related news, a fan of Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez has posted a snippet of a track which was allegedly recorded by the two superstars. In the five-second clip, Gomez is heard singing, "I can't seem to choose what to do." It doesn't feature Bieber vocals.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez has responded to the news. However, recent reports claimed that the couple had recorded a duet song called "Unfamiliar" and the 20-year-old singer had played it to some of his Beliebers.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton