Justin Bieber Previews DJ Mustard-Produced Song
Justin Bieber, who's been making headlines for his recent run-ins with the law, has returned to the recording studio. The Canadian heartthrob recently teased his new music with a preview of his new song.
Arriving via Bieber's Instagram, the snippet shows him in a blue-lit studio while a little part of the track is played in the background. He showcases his vocals over the beats produced by DJ Mustard, the guy behind the hits of artists like 2 Chainz, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz and Jennifer Lopez.
"Girls be in the the club like OMG this is my song!!!!! Lol," Bieber captioned the brief clip. He hasn't revealed the title of the R&B-tinged song.
In related news, a fan of Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez has posted a snippet of a track which was allegedly recorded by the two superstars. In the five-second clip, Gomez is heard singing, "I can't seem to choose what to do." It doesn't feature Bieber vocals.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez has responded to the news. However, recent reports claimed that the couple had recorded a duet song called "Unfamiliar" and the 20-year-old singer had played it to some of his Beliebers.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'