'Gotham' Releases First Official Look at Donal Logue's Harvey Bullock
"Gotham" has debuted its first official image, giving a look at Donal Logue as Gotham City Police Detective Harvey Bullock. He looks pensive, staring down and wearing a white shirt, a loosened tie and a black leather jacket. The cityscape is featured in the background.
Logue was initially rumored being offered the lead role of James Gordon on the Batman prequel series, but he quickly denied it before eventually landing the role of Bullock. The character is described as a "rough-around-the-edges" detective who "plays loose with police procedure, but get results." He is also the mentor of Det. Gordon (Benjamin McKenzie).
According to a synopsis, Bullock and Gordon will be assigned to a huge case - the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne - where Gordon first encounters the couple's orphaned son, Bruce (David Mazouz).
"Gotham", from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller, will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon. Other stars cast on the show include Jada Pinkett Smith, Robin Lord Taylor, Zabryna Guevara and Erin Richards.
More Gotham News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick