'Gotham' Releases First Official Look at Donal Logue's Harvey Bullock
"Gotham" has debuted its first official image, giving a look at Donal Logue as Gotham City Police Detective Harvey Bullock. He looks pensive, staring down and wearing a white shirt, a loosened tie and a black leather jacket. The cityscape is featured in the background.
Logue was initially rumored being offered the lead role of James Gordon on the Batman prequel series, but he quickly denied it before eventually landing the role of Bullock. The character is described as a "rough-around-the-edges" detective who "plays loose with police procedure, but get results." He is also the mentor of Det. Gordon (Benjamin McKenzie).
According to a synopsis, Bullock and Gordon will be assigned to a huge case - the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne - where Gordon first encounters the couple's orphaned son, Bruce (David Mazouz).
"Gotham", from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller, will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon. Other stars cast on the show include Jada Pinkett Smith, Robin Lord Taylor, Zabryna Guevara and Erin Richards.
More Gotham News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns