'Gotham' Releases First Official Look at Donal Logue's Harvey Bullock
"Gotham" has debuted its first official image, giving a look at Donal Logue as Gotham City Police Detective Harvey Bullock. He looks pensive, staring down and wearing a white shirt, a loosened tie and a black leather jacket. The cityscape is featured in the background.
Logue was initially rumored being offered the lead role of James Gordon on the Batman prequel series, but he quickly denied it before eventually landing the role of Bullock. The character is described as a "rough-around-the-edges" detective who "plays loose with police procedure, but get results." He is also the mentor of Det. Gordon (Benjamin McKenzie).
According to a synopsis, Bullock and Gordon will be assigned to a huge case - the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne - where Gordon first encounters the couple's orphaned son, Bruce (David Mazouz).
"Gotham", from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller, will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon. Other stars cast on the show include Jada Pinkett Smith, Robin Lord Taylor, Zabryna Guevara and Erin Richards.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic