'Gotham' Releases First Official Look at Donal Logue's Harvey Bullock
"Gotham" has debuted its first official image, giving a look at Donal Logue as Gotham City Police Detective Harvey Bullock. He looks pensive, staring down and wearing a white shirt, a loosened tie and a black leather jacket. The cityscape is featured in the background.
Logue was initially rumored being offered the lead role of James Gordon on the Batman prequel series, but he quickly denied it before eventually landing the role of Bullock. The character is described as a "rough-around-the-edges" detective who "plays loose with police procedure, but get results." He is also the mentor of Det. Gordon (Benjamin McKenzie).
According to a synopsis, Bullock and Gordon will be assigned to a huge case - the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne - where Gordon first encounters the couple's orphaned son, Bruce (David Mazouz).
"Gotham", from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller, will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon. Other stars cast on the show include Jada Pinkett Smith, Robin Lord Taylor, Zabryna Guevara and Erin Richards.
More Gotham News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked