'Gotham' Releases First Official Look at Donal Logue's Harvey Bullock
"Gotham" has debuted its first official image, giving a look at Donal Logue as Gotham City Police Detective Harvey Bullock. He looks pensive, staring down and wearing a white shirt, a loosened tie and a black leather jacket. The cityscape is featured in the background.
Logue was initially rumored being offered the lead role of James Gordon on the Batman prequel series, but he quickly denied it before eventually landing the role of Bullock. The character is described as a "rough-around-the-edges" detective who "plays loose with police procedure, but get results." He is also the mentor of Det. Gordon (Benjamin McKenzie).
According to a synopsis, Bullock and Gordon will be assigned to a huge case - the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne - where Gordon first encounters the couple's orphaned son, Bruce (David Mazouz).
"Gotham", from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller, will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon. Other stars cast on the show include Jada Pinkett Smith, Robin Lord Taylor, Zabryna Guevara and Erin Richards.
More Gotham News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked