Keyshia Cole Talks About Her Rocky Marriage in New Track 'Next Time'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Just a day after teasing her anticipated sixth album with Juicy J-assisted "Rick James", Keyshia Cole drops another new track called "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)". In the heartbreaking ballad, the R&B diva talks about her being cheated on by her man.
She says she gave her man a second chance, thinking that he would change. "The crazy part about it is I took you right back/ I thought you were a changed man/ I tried to work it out for the sake of my family/ But you took my kindness for weakness and my love for granted," she sings.
The 32-year-old songstress has finally had enough, saying, "You do it again/ Next time, I won't throw my heart away again."
"Next Time" is presumably about Cole's relationship with her estranged husband Daniel Gibson, who reportedly cheated on her. On Thursday morning, March 20, the singer visited "The Breakfast Club" and implied that she's living apart from the Cleveland Cavaliers star.
"We co-parent. He's a great father. At 8:30 A.M. he comes and take DJ to school every morning and I pick him up, we good... It's a little difficult to be happy right now," she said.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season