Keyshia Cole Talks About Her Rocky Marriage in New Track 'Next Time'
Just a day after teasing her anticipated sixth album with Juicy J-assisted "Rick James", Keyshia Cole drops another new track called "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)". In the heartbreaking ballad, the R&B diva talks about her being cheated on by her man.
She says she gave her man a second chance, thinking that he would change. "The crazy part about it is I took you right back/ I thought you were a changed man/ I tried to work it out for the sake of my family/ But you took my kindness for weakness and my love for granted," she sings.
The 32-year-old songstress has finally had enough, saying, "You do it again/ Next time, I won't throw my heart away again."
"Next Time" is presumably about Cole's relationship with her estranged husband Daniel Gibson, who reportedly cheated on her. On Thursday morning, March 20, the singer visited "The Breakfast Club" and implied that she's living apart from the Cleveland Cavaliers star.
"We co-parent. He's a great father. At 8:30 A.M. he comes and take DJ to school every morning and I pick him up, we good... It's a little difficult to be happy right now," she said.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo