Keyshia Cole Talks About Her Rocky Marriage in New Track 'Next Time'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Just a day after teasing her anticipated sixth album with Juicy J-assisted "Rick James", Keyshia Cole drops another new track called "Next Time (I Won't Throw My Heart Away)". In the heartbreaking ballad, the R&B diva talks about her being cheated on by her man.
She says she gave her man a second chance, thinking that he would change. "The crazy part about it is I took you right back/ I thought you were a changed man/ I tried to work it out for the sake of my family/ But you took my kindness for weakness and my love for granted," she sings.
The 32-year-old songstress has finally had enough, saying, "You do it again/ Next time, I won't throw my heart away again."
"Next Time" is presumably about Cole's relationship with her estranged husband Daniel Gibson, who reportedly cheated on her. On Thursday morning, March 20, the singer visited "The Breakfast Club" and implied that she's living apart from the Cleveland Cavaliers star.
"We co-parent. He's a great father. At 8:30 A.M. he comes and take DJ to school every morning and I pick him up, we good... It's a little difficult to be happy right now," she said.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic