Bradley Cooper Proves Louis C.K. Wrong in Viral Video
Louis C.K.'s statement apparently has just backfired. A viral mash-up video which emerged on YouTube earlier this week shows that Louis appeared in an interview with Stephen Merchant's radio show "The Steve Show" in 2008. During the interview, Louis joked that aspiring actors who asked questions to famous actors like "Sean Penn" during "Inside the Actors Studio" would not get famous. Bradley Cooper, however, did it in 1999.
"It always occurs to me, you know when an actor stands up in the audience and says, 'I'm an actor, what can I do?' and asks Sean Penn or whoever. 'What can I do to reach your level, or whatever,' " Louis can be heard saying. "And you just want to say, 'That's it. You'll never be famous. You'll never be famous. There's no way you asked Sean Penn a question and then you're gonna be huge.' "
The video then goes on showing long-haired Bradley asking Penn a question. After introducing himself, the star of "Silver Linings Playbook" said, "My question is regarding 'Hurlyburly'. What was it like to revisit a character Eddie after a 10-year hiatus? Did you have new discoveries, did you find that it was a different approach because you had already done this character before?"
The 39-year-old actor also took part in Q&A session that year with Robert De Niro. In 2011, Bradley switched role from audience member to the star on stage when he appeared on "Inside the Actors Studio" with host James Lipton.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image