Bradley Cooper Proves Louis C.K. Wrong in Viral Video
Louis C.K.'s statement apparently has just backfired. A viral mash-up video which emerged on YouTube earlier this week shows that Louis appeared in an interview with Stephen Merchant's radio show "The Steve Show" in 2008. During the interview, Louis joked that aspiring actors who asked questions to famous actors like "Sean Penn" during "Inside the Actors Studio" would not get famous. Bradley Cooper, however, did it in 1999.
"It always occurs to me, you know when an actor stands up in the audience and says, 'I'm an actor, what can I do?' and asks Sean Penn or whoever. 'What can I do to reach your level, or whatever,' " Louis can be heard saying. "And you just want to say, 'That's it. You'll never be famous. You'll never be famous. There's no way you asked Sean Penn a question and then you're gonna be huge.' "
The video then goes on showing long-haired Bradley asking Penn a question. After introducing himself, the star of "Silver Linings Playbook" said, "My question is regarding 'Hurlyburly'. What was it like to revisit a character Eddie after a 10-year hiatus? Did you have new discoveries, did you find that it was a different approach because you had already done this character before?"
The 39-year-old actor also took part in Q&A session that year with Robert De Niro. In 2011, Bradley switched role from audience member to the star on stage when he appeared on "Inside the Actors Studio" with host James Lipton.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy