Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Giving Birth to Twins
Chris Hemsworth's wife Elsa Pataky reportedly is in labor now. TMZ reports that the "Thor" actor and the "Fast and Furious 6" actress went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Thursday, March 20 to prepare for the arrival of their babies.
According to the site, the Australian actor was seen in the hallway accompanied by a security guard. Two guards additionally stayed outside Pataky's room. So far, there is no news about the newborn babies. In addition to the twins, Hemsworth and Pataky are parents to a 22-month-old daughter, India Rose.
The famous couple got married in 2010. They announced the second pregnancy in November and confirmed in January that they would be parents to twin babies. Pataky held baby shower in February with Matt Damon and his wife Luciana as well as Vin Diesel and his longtime girlfriend Paloma Jimenez in attendance.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," Hemsworth said in an interview with Parade magazine in October. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
More Chris Hemsworth News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!