Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Giving Birth to Twins
Chris Hemsworth's wife Elsa Pataky reportedly is in labor now. TMZ reports that the "Thor" actor and the "Fast and Furious 6" actress went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Thursday, March 20 to prepare for the arrival of their babies.
According to the site, the Australian actor was seen in the hallway accompanied by a security guard. Two guards additionally stayed outside Pataky's room. So far, there is no news about the newborn babies. In addition to the twins, Hemsworth and Pataky are parents to a 22-month-old daughter, India Rose.
The famous couple got married in 2010. They announced the second pregnancy in November and confirmed in January that they would be parents to twin babies. Pataky held baby shower in February with Matt Damon and his wife Luciana as well as Vin Diesel and his longtime girlfriend Paloma Jimenez in attendance.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," Hemsworth said in an interview with Parade magazine in October. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video