Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Giving Birth to Twins
Chris Hemsworth's wife Elsa Pataky reportedly is in labor now. TMZ reports that the "Thor" actor and the "Fast and Furious 6" actress went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Thursday, March 20 to prepare for the arrival of their babies.
According to the site, the Australian actor was seen in the hallway accompanied by a security guard. Two guards additionally stayed outside Pataky's room. So far, there is no news about the newborn babies. In addition to the twins, Hemsworth and Pataky are parents to a 22-month-old daughter, India Rose.
The famous couple got married in 2010. They announced the second pregnancy in November and confirmed in January that they would be parents to twin babies. Pataky held baby shower in February with Matt Damon and his wife Luciana as well as Vin Diesel and his longtime girlfriend Paloma Jimenez in attendance.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," Hemsworth said in an interview with Parade magazine in October. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
More Chris Hemsworth News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak