Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Giving Birth to Twins
Chris Hemsworth's wife Elsa Pataky reportedly is in labor now. TMZ reports that the "Thor" actor and the "Fast and Furious 6" actress went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Thursday, March 20 to prepare for the arrival of their babies.
According to the site, the Australian actor was seen in the hallway accompanied by a security guard. Two guards additionally stayed outside Pataky's room. So far, there is no news about the newborn babies. In addition to the twins, Hemsworth and Pataky are parents to a 22-month-old daughter, India Rose.
The famous couple got married in 2010. They announced the second pregnancy in November and confirmed in January that they would be parents to twin babies. Pataky held baby shower in February with Matt Damon and his wife Luciana as well as Vin Diesel and his longtime girlfriend Paloma Jimenez in attendance.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," Hemsworth said in an interview with Parade magazine in October. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
More Chris Hemsworth News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off