Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Giving Birth to Twins
Chris Hemsworth's wife Elsa Pataky reportedly is in labor now. TMZ reports that the "Thor" actor and the "Fast and Furious 6" actress went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Thursday, March 20 to prepare for the arrival of their babies.
According to the site, the Australian actor was seen in the hallway accompanied by a security guard. Two guards additionally stayed outside Pataky's room. So far, there is no news about the newborn babies. In addition to the twins, Hemsworth and Pataky are parents to a 22-month-old daughter, India Rose.
The famous couple got married in 2010. They announced the second pregnancy in November and confirmed in January that they would be parents to twin babies. Pataky held baby shower in February with Matt Damon and his wife Luciana as well as Vin Diesel and his longtime girlfriend Paloma Jimenez in attendance.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," Hemsworth said in an interview with Parade magazine in October. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked