'American Idol' Results: M.K. Nobilette Is Predictably Eliminated
"American Idol" has narrowed down its finalists to 9. On Thursday, March 20, M.K. Nobilette was announced as the singer with the lowest votes from audience, meaning she had to sing for her life.
M.K. sang John Legend's "All of Me", showing emotion which she rarely displayed in previous performances. The judges, however, decided not to use their sole save with Harry Connick Jr. delivering the bad news, "It has to be unanimous and it is not unanimous. It breaks our heart, but we have to say goodbye to you."
Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were also in the bottom 3 this week, but they will return with the other 7 finalists next week. They will be singing songs dedicated to their love ones.
On the Thursday results show, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform "I Luh Ya Papi", joined by former "Idol" finalists Allison Iraheta, Pia Toscano and Jessica Sanchez. Royal Teeth, a young Louisiana band which Harry picked, also sang their single "Wild".
More American Idol News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks