'American Idol' Results: M.K. Nobilette Is Predictably Eliminated
"American Idol" has narrowed down its finalists to 9. On Thursday, March 20, M.K. Nobilette was announced as the singer with the lowest votes from audience, meaning she had to sing for her life.
M.K. sang John Legend's "All of Me", showing emotion which she rarely displayed in previous performances. The judges, however, decided not to use their sole save with Harry Connick Jr. delivering the bad news, "It has to be unanimous and it is not unanimous. It breaks our heart, but we have to say goodbye to you."
Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were also in the bottom 3 this week, but they will return with the other 7 finalists next week. They will be singing songs dedicated to their love ones.
On the Thursday results show, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform "I Luh Ya Papi", joined by former "Idol" finalists Allison Iraheta, Pia Toscano and Jessica Sanchez. Royal Teeth, a young Louisiana band which Harry picked, also sang their single "Wild".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers