'American Idol' Results: M.K. Nobilette Is Predictably Eliminated
"American Idol" has narrowed down its finalists to 9. On Thursday, March 20, M.K. Nobilette was announced as the singer with the lowest votes from audience, meaning she had to sing for her life.
M.K. sang John Legend's "All of Me", showing emotion which she rarely displayed in previous performances. The judges, however, decided not to use their sole save with Harry Connick Jr. delivering the bad news, "It has to be unanimous and it is not unanimous. It breaks our heart, but we have to say goodbye to you."
Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were also in the bottom 3 this week, but they will return with the other 7 finalists next week. They will be singing songs dedicated to their love ones.
On the Thursday results show, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform "I Luh Ya Papi", joined by former "Idol" finalists Allison Iraheta, Pia Toscano and Jessica Sanchez. Royal Teeth, a young Louisiana band which Harry picked, also sang their single "Wild".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'