'American Idol' Results: M.K. Nobilette Is Predictably Eliminated
"American Idol" has narrowed down its finalists to 9. On Thursday, March 20, M.K. Nobilette was announced as the singer with the lowest votes from audience, meaning she had to sing for her life.
M.K. sang John Legend's "All of Me", showing emotion which she rarely displayed in previous performances. The judges, however, decided not to use their sole save with Harry Connick Jr. delivering the bad news, "It has to be unanimous and it is not unanimous. It breaks our heart, but we have to say goodbye to you."
Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were also in the bottom 3 this week, but they will return with the other 7 finalists next week. They will be singing songs dedicated to their love ones.
On the Thursday results show, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform "I Luh Ya Papi", joined by former "Idol" finalists Allison Iraheta, Pia Toscano and Jessica Sanchez. Royal Teeth, a young Louisiana band which Harry picked, also sang their single "Wild".
More American Idol News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'