'American Idol' Results: M.K. Nobilette Is Predictably Eliminated
"American Idol" has narrowed down its finalists to 9. On Thursday, March 20, M.K. Nobilette was announced as the singer with the lowest votes from audience, meaning she had to sing for her life.
M.K. sang John Legend's "All of Me", showing emotion which she rarely displayed in previous performances. The judges, however, decided not to use their sole save with Harry Connick Jr. delivering the bad news, "It has to be unanimous and it is not unanimous. It breaks our heart, but we have to say goodbye to you."
Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were also in the bottom 3 this week, but they will return with the other 7 finalists next week. They will be singing songs dedicated to their love ones.
On the Thursday results show, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform "I Luh Ya Papi", joined by former "Idol" finalists Allison Iraheta, Pia Toscano and Jessica Sanchez. Royal Teeth, a young Louisiana band which Harry picked, also sang their single "Wild".
More American Idol News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image