Paul Walker's Daughter Reportedly Is 'Disgusted' by Grandmother's Attempt for Guardianship
Paul Walker's mother Cheryl Ann Walker filed court document to seek guardianship of his daughter Meadow on Tuesday, March 18. A source close to the family now tells E! News that the 15-year-old girl and her mother did not know that Cheryl Ann filed the document and they were "disgusted" by her attempt.
"Everyone was taken by surprise," the source explains. "This has been hard on everyone close to them. [Meadow and her mom] didn't know. There have been discussions but no one told them they were going ahead with it. They first heard about it when they saw it on TMZ. They are very disgusted by this. It's completely thoughtless and disrespectful."
Meadow's grandmother claimed in the court document that she wanted to be Meadow's guardian because her mother Rebecca Soteros had drinking problem and she was not able to take care of Meadow. However, the source says that it's not true. "Rebecca is a great mother and Meadow is a very happy child," the source shares, adding that the two "are good friends and very close just like any mother and daughter."
"Knowing Rebecca, I know she would never let anyone else care for her daughter. She loves her," the source continues. "She has always been and will always be a good mother and there is no reason for a change. She will fight this, I'm sure, until her last breath to be [Meadow's] mom. All she wants is to have her child."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit