Paul Walker's Daughter Reportedly Is 'Disgusted' by Grandmother's Attempt for Guardianship
Paul Walker's mother Cheryl Ann Walker filed court document to seek guardianship of his daughter Meadow on Tuesday, March 18. A source close to the family now tells E! News that the 15-year-old girl and her mother did not know that Cheryl Ann filed the document and they were "disgusted" by her attempt.
"Everyone was taken by surprise," the source explains. "This has been hard on everyone close to them. [Meadow and her mom] didn't know. There have been discussions but no one told them they were going ahead with it. They first heard about it when they saw it on TMZ. They are very disgusted by this. It's completely thoughtless and disrespectful."
Meadow's grandmother claimed in the court document that she wanted to be Meadow's guardian because her mother Rebecca Soteros had drinking problem and she was not able to take care of Meadow. However, the source says that it's not true. "Rebecca is a great mother and Meadow is a very happy child," the source shares, adding that the two "are good friends and very close just like any mother and daughter."
"Knowing Rebecca, I know she would never let anyone else care for her daughter. She loves her," the source continues. "She has always been and will always be a good mother and there is no reason for a change. She will fight this, I'm sure, until her last breath to be [Meadow's] mom. All she wants is to have her child."
More Paul Walker News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?