January Jones Shed Her Clothes for Sexy Pics
January Jones sizzled in a photoshoot for Violet Grey. With her hair slicked back, the "Mad Men" actress looked sexy as she stripped down to her birthday suit in a number of nude photos.
Jones posed inside a filled bathtub in one pic and exposed her sexy behind. In another, she covered her modesty with a fur coat while lying on a luxurious couch. The mother of one also donned a silky lingerie while posing on a bed.
"Classic, wet, slicked back hair is very graphic. It allows the beauty of the face to shine through," hairstylist Giannandrea explained his decision to make Jones boyish. Meanwhile, makeup artist Rachel Goodwin wanted to further emphasize the glamor look with red lipsticks and one shadow shade in the eyes. "One solid shade of deep purple around the eyes - with no mascara - is easy, graphic, and a little bit mod," Goodwin said.
Jones herself said in the accompanying interview that she tried to remain private despite the celebrity life. "I prefer to remain mysterious and have people make their own judgment calls about me than to always have to explain who I am and what I'm about," she said. "I try to take risks and shock people a little bit, it's important to provoke some sort of emotion, negative or positive."
When asked whom she wanted to go to bed with dead or alive, Jones responded, "Paul Newman or Rihanna." Speaking of her co-star Jon Hamm, she had nothing but kind words. "I think he's amazing. Very kind and generous, well read, very strong but easily vulnerable, very funny but also dark. My friend," the actress gushed.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism