Paul Walker's Mother Seeks Guardianship of His Daughter
Paul Walker's mother is seeking guardianship of the late star's 15-year-old daughter, Meadow. According to TMZ, Walker's mother Cheryl Walker has filed a document to court, in which she claims Meadow's mother Rebecca Soteros has drinking problems.
In the document, Cheryl says that the girl and her mother already live with her. However, Soteros apparently is not able to take care of Meadow because of alcoholism. Cheryl, who is a registered nurse, says she will do well as Meadow's guardian because she has raised 4 children and she is a loving person.
The "Fast and Furious" actor passed away in a fiery car crash on November 30. He was 40. According to his will, the actor wanted his mother to be Meadow's guardian.
A few days after his son's death, Walker's father whose name is also Paul addressed the tragic accident. Admitting that his son's sudden death was "really tough" for the family, he told E! News, "Meadow's taking it really tough but there again she has family around her and some very very loving friends and everybody they're all close. There's a lot of hugging. A lot of hand-holding. Wonderful people coming telling us how sorry they are."
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'