Paul Walker's Mother Seeks Guardianship of His Daughter
Paul Walker's mother is seeking guardianship of the late star's 15-year-old daughter, Meadow. According to TMZ, Walker's mother Cheryl Walker has filed a document to court, in which she claims Meadow's mother Rebecca Soteros has drinking problems.
In the document, Cheryl says that the girl and her mother already live with her. However, Soteros apparently is not able to take care of Meadow because of alcoholism. Cheryl, who is a registered nurse, says she will do well as Meadow's guardian because she has raised 4 children and she is a loving person.
The "Fast and Furious" actor passed away in a fiery car crash on November 30. He was 40. According to his will, the actor wanted his mother to be Meadow's guardian.
A few days after his son's death, Walker's father whose name is also Paul addressed the tragic accident. Admitting that his son's sudden death was "really tough" for the family, he told E! News, "Meadow's taking it really tough but there again she has family around her and some very very loving friends and everybody they're all close. There's a lot of hugging. A lot of hand-holding. Wonderful people coming telling us how sorry they are."
More Paul Walker News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!