Paul Walker's Mother Seeks Guardianship of His Daughter
Paul Walker's mother is seeking guardianship of the late star's 15-year-old daughter, Meadow. According to TMZ, Walker's mother Cheryl Walker has filed a document to court, in which she claims Meadow's mother Rebecca Soteros has drinking problems.
In the document, Cheryl says that the girl and her mother already live with her. However, Soteros apparently is not able to take care of Meadow because of alcoholism. Cheryl, who is a registered nurse, says she will do well as Meadow's guardian because she has raised 4 children and she is a loving person.
The "Fast and Furious" actor passed away in a fiery car crash on November 30. He was 40. According to his will, the actor wanted his mother to be Meadow's guardian.
A few days after his son's death, Walker's father whose name is also Paul addressed the tragic accident. Admitting that his son's sudden death was "really tough" for the family, he told E! News, "Meadow's taking it really tough but there again she has family around her and some very very loving friends and everybody they're all close. There's a lot of hugging. A lot of hand-holding. Wonderful people coming telling us how sorry they are."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist