Paul Walker's Mother Seeks Guardianship of His Daughter
Paul Walker's mother is seeking guardianship of the late star's 15-year-old daughter, Meadow. According to TMZ, Walker's mother Cheryl Walker has filed a document to court, in which she claims Meadow's mother Rebecca Soteros has drinking problems.
In the document, Cheryl says that the girl and her mother already live with her. However, Soteros apparently is not able to take care of Meadow because of alcoholism. Cheryl, who is a registered nurse, says she will do well as Meadow's guardian because she has raised 4 children and she is a loving person.
The "Fast and Furious" actor passed away in a fiery car crash on November 30. He was 40. According to his will, the actor wanted his mother to be Meadow's guardian.
A few days after his son's death, Walker's father whose name is also Paul addressed the tragic accident. Admitting that his son's sudden death was "really tough" for the family, he told E! News, "Meadow's taking it really tough but there again she has family around her and some very very loving friends and everybody they're all close. There's a lot of hugging. A lot of hand-holding. Wonderful people coming telling us how sorry they are."
More Paul Walker News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure