Wu-Tang Clan Releases New Track 'Keep Watch' Ft. Nathaniel
Wu-Tang Clan excited fans when they finally released their new music on Tuesday night, March 18. Titled "Keep Watch", the track features guest vocals from singer Nathaniel and production from the group's longtime collaborator DJ Mathematics.
The new track features members Method Man, Inspectah Deck, Cappadonna and the GZA spitting their bars over the beats of low-key guitars and thudding drums. "Keep watch/ Lights out when the beat drop/ Keepin the streets locked/ I'm callin' all G's from each block, from each block," they rap.
DJ Mathematics said the version arriving on Tuesday wasn't finalized. "It feels good, but at the same time the version that they put out, that's actually the wrong version. That's not the mixed and mastered version, so I just hit 'em so I am trying to get that up right now so everybody can get the real feel of it," he explained. "Other than that, it feels great. It was just good to work with brothers again."
"Keep Watch" is lifted off the Wu-Tang Clan's highly-anticipated new album "A Better Tomorrow". All members of the New York-based group were involved in the project except Raekwon. Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2007's "The 8 Diagrams" is now scheduled to hit the stores in June.
More Wu-Tang Clan News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby