Sam Worthington Brings His 'Wife' Lara Bingle to 'Sabotage' LA Premiere
"Sabotage" castmembers celebrated the movie's release at Regal Cinemas in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, March 19. Sam Worthington came to the event with Lara Bingle, whom he called his "wife" during an altercation with paparazzo last month.
The "Avatar" hunk, 37, suited up in an all-black ensemble without tie, while his 26-year-old date looked hot in a white dress with metallic panel detailing. The Aussie couple was cozying up on the red carpet when posing for the awaiting photographers.
They were joined by his co-stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Manganiello, and Olivia Williams. Other celebrities guests were Jon Bernthal, Scott Eastwood, Dawn Olivieri, Gilles Marini, and Cody Horn.
The movie follows a DEA task force who get mysteriously killed one by one after they busted into a drug cartel safe house. Directed by David Ayer, it is supported by Terrence Howard, Josh Holloway, Max Martini and many more. It will hit theaters starting March 28.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show