Sam Worthington Brings His 'Wife' Lara Bingle to 'Sabotage' LA Premiere
"Sabotage" castmembers celebrated the movie's release at Regal Cinemas in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, March 19. Sam Worthington came to the event with Lara Bingle, whom he called his "wife" during an altercation with paparazzo last month.
The "Avatar" hunk, 37, suited up in an all-black ensemble without tie, while his 26-year-old date looked hot in a white dress with metallic panel detailing. The Aussie couple was cozying up on the red carpet when posing for the awaiting photographers.
They were joined by his co-stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Manganiello, and Olivia Williams. Other celebrities guests were Jon Bernthal, Scott Eastwood, Dawn Olivieri, Gilles Marini, and Cody Horn.
The movie follows a DEA task force who get mysteriously killed one by one after they busted into a drug cartel safe house. Directed by David Ayer, it is supported by Terrence Howard, Josh Holloway, Max Martini and many more. It will hit theaters starting March 28.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia