Sam Worthington Brings His 'Wife' Lara Bingle to 'Sabotage' LA Premiere
"Sabotage" castmembers celebrated the movie's release at Regal Cinemas in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, March 19. Sam Worthington came to the event with Lara Bingle, whom he called his "wife" during an altercation with paparazzo last month.
The "Avatar" hunk, 37, suited up in an all-black ensemble without tie, while his 26-year-old date looked hot in a white dress with metallic panel detailing. The Aussie couple was cozying up on the red carpet when posing for the awaiting photographers.
They were joined by his co-stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Manganiello, and Olivia Williams. Other celebrities guests were Jon Bernthal, Scott Eastwood, Dawn Olivieri, Gilles Marini, and Cody Horn.
The movie follows a DEA task force who get mysteriously killed one by one after they busted into a drug cartel safe house. Directed by David Ayer, it is supported by Terrence Howard, Josh Holloway, Max Martini and many more. It will hit theaters starting March 28.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings