Sam Worthington Brings His 'Wife' Lara Bingle to 'Sabotage' LA Premiere
"Sabotage" castmembers celebrated the movie's release at Regal Cinemas in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, March 19. Sam Worthington came to the event with Lara Bingle, whom he called his "wife" during an altercation with paparazzo last month.
The "Avatar" hunk, 37, suited up in an all-black ensemble without tie, while his 26-year-old date looked hot in a white dress with metallic panel detailing. The Aussie couple was cozying up on the red carpet when posing for the awaiting photographers.
They were joined by his co-stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Manganiello, and Olivia Williams. Other celebrities guests were Jon Bernthal, Scott Eastwood, Dawn Olivieri, Gilles Marini, and Cody Horn.
The movie follows a DEA task force who get mysteriously killed one by one after they busted into a drug cartel safe house. Directed by David Ayer, it is supported by Terrence Howard, Josh Holloway, Max Martini and many more. It will hit theaters starting March 28.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked