Sam Worthington Brings His 'Wife' Lara Bingle to 'Sabotage' LA Premiere
"Sabotage" castmembers celebrated the movie's release at Regal Cinemas in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, March 19. Sam Worthington came to the event with Lara Bingle, whom he called his "wife" during an altercation with paparazzo last month.
The "Avatar" hunk, 37, suited up in an all-black ensemble without tie, while his 26-year-old date looked hot in a white dress with metallic panel detailing. The Aussie couple was cozying up on the red carpet when posing for the awaiting photographers.
They were joined by his co-stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Manganiello, and Olivia Williams. Other celebrities guests were Jon Bernthal, Scott Eastwood, Dawn Olivieri, Gilles Marini, and Cody Horn.
The movie follows a DEA task force who get mysteriously killed one by one after they busted into a drug cartel safe house. Directed by David Ayer, it is supported by Terrence Howard, Josh Holloway, Max Martini and many more. It will hit theaters starting March 28.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role