Jason Derulo Collaborates With Snoop Dogg for Next Single 'Wiggle'
Jason Derulo is releasing his collaboration with Snoop Dogg called "Wiggle" as the next official single off his upcoming album, "Talk Dirty". The singer made the revelation and shared some details about the track in a new interview with MTV News.
"I probably shouldn't tell you, but, my next single is called 'Wiggle', and it features Snoop, and, man, it's one of the most fun records you've ever heard in your life," he said. "It's the most excited I've been about a song I wrote in my entire career."
Derulo said that he'd performed it several times during his shows even though his record label didn't approve of it. "But like I told you, you only live one time," he continued.
"Talk Dirty" is Derulo's third full-length album in the U.S. The set will feature 11 songs, including its title track and the songs appearing in his "Tattoos" EP which was released in the country last year.
In addition to Snoop, the record boasts Derulo's collaborations with Tyga and Kid Ink. Timbaland, DJ Mustard, RedOne, Wallpaper and The Cataracs are among the producers who have contributed to the album that's expected to be released on April 15.
"A lot of the album is fun, a lot of it is upbeat, feel-good music, but there is an emotional portion to the album too; it morphs in a lot of different ways," Jordin Sparks' significant other told MTV of his forthcoming project.
He added, "You heard the first portion of the album on songs like 'The Other Side' and 'Marry Me', but then it switches to the other side with 'Talk Dirty'. It represents everything I've got, everything I was feeling in the moment. I love going into the studio and just letting it rip."
More Jason Derulo News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered