Selena Gomez Shares Photo of Her Hanging Out With Zooey Deschanel
Selena Gomez has uploaded a snap of her and Zooey Deschanel hanging out together. The "Spring Breakers" star took to Instagram on Wednesday, March 19 to share the black-and-white photo which apparently was taken in a photo booth at Soho House in West Hollywood. "Ladies being ladies. Ladies night," Gomez captioned the cute photo.
Shortly before sharing the photo, Gomez uploaded a snap of her snuggling baby sister Gracie. In the photo, the nine-month-old baby can be seen staring at the camera with her wide eyes. Wearing a green top, Gracie flashed a big smile while Gomez smiled warmly at her sister. "Sissy," the pop star simply wrote.
According to E! News, Gomez has been spending her time with friends. Earlier this week, she was joined by her friends Francia Rasia, Raquel Stevens and Haley Pharo at the Sunset Tower Hotel. "The girls came into the restaurant, ordered deserts and some cocktails," a source said.
A few days before the outing, they were spotted at Rockwell Table and Stage in Los Angeles to watch "For the Record: Baz Luhrmann". A source at the show said, "The show was so much fun, everyone was singing along. The girls had an amazing time and stood at the end to cheer on the cast."
More Selena Gomez News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video