Selena Gomez Shares Photo of Her Hanging Out With Zooey Deschanel
Selena Gomez has uploaded a snap of her and Zooey Deschanel hanging out together. The "Spring Breakers" star took to Instagram on Wednesday, March 19 to share the black-and-white photo which apparently was taken in a photo booth at Soho House in West Hollywood. "Ladies being ladies. Ladies night," Gomez captioned the cute photo.
Shortly before sharing the photo, Gomez uploaded a snap of her snuggling baby sister Gracie. In the photo, the nine-month-old baby can be seen staring at the camera with her wide eyes. Wearing a green top, Gracie flashed a big smile while Gomez smiled warmly at her sister. "Sissy," the pop star simply wrote.
According to E! News, Gomez has been spending her time with friends. Earlier this week, she was joined by her friends Francia Rasia, Raquel Stevens and Haley Pharo at the Sunset Tower Hotel. "The girls came into the restaurant, ordered deserts and some cocktails," a source said.
A few days before the outing, they were spotted at Rockwell Table and Stage in Los Angeles to watch "For the Record: Baz Luhrmann". A source at the show said, "The show was so much fun, everyone was singing along. The girls had an amazing time and stood at the end to cheer on the cast."
More Selena Gomez News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves