Selena Gomez Shares Photo of Her Hanging Out With Zooey Deschanel
Selena Gomez has uploaded a snap of her and Zooey Deschanel hanging out together. The "Spring Breakers" star took to Instagram on Wednesday, March 19 to share the black-and-white photo which apparently was taken in a photo booth at Soho House in West Hollywood. "Ladies being ladies. Ladies night," Gomez captioned the cute photo.
Shortly before sharing the photo, Gomez uploaded a snap of her snuggling baby sister Gracie. In the photo, the nine-month-old baby can be seen staring at the camera with her wide eyes. Wearing a green top, Gracie flashed a big smile while Gomez smiled warmly at her sister. "Sissy," the pop star simply wrote.
According to E! News, Gomez has been spending her time with friends. Earlier this week, she was joined by her friends Francia Rasia, Raquel Stevens and Haley Pharo at the Sunset Tower Hotel. "The girls came into the restaurant, ordered deserts and some cocktails," a source said.
A few days before the outing, they were spotted at Rockwell Table and Stage in Los Angeles to watch "For the Record: Baz Luhrmann". A source at the show said, "The show was so much fun, everyone was singing along. The girls had an amazing time and stood at the end to cheer on the cast."
More Selena Gomez News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'