Selena Gomez Shares Photo of Her Hanging Out With Zooey Deschanel
Selena Gomez has uploaded a snap of her and Zooey Deschanel hanging out together. The "Spring Breakers" star took to Instagram on Wednesday, March 19 to share the black-and-white photo which apparently was taken in a photo booth at Soho House in West Hollywood. "Ladies being ladies. Ladies night," Gomez captioned the cute photo.
Shortly before sharing the photo, Gomez uploaded a snap of her snuggling baby sister Gracie. In the photo, the nine-month-old baby can be seen staring at the camera with her wide eyes. Wearing a green top, Gracie flashed a big smile while Gomez smiled warmly at her sister. "Sissy," the pop star simply wrote.
According to E! News, Gomez has been spending her time with friends. Earlier this week, she was joined by her friends Francia Rasia, Raquel Stevens and Haley Pharo at the Sunset Tower Hotel. "The girls came into the restaurant, ordered deserts and some cocktails," a source said.
A few days before the outing, they were spotted at Rockwell Table and Stage in Los Angeles to watch "For the Record: Baz Luhrmann". A source at the show said, "The show was so much fun, everyone was singing along. The girls had an amazing time and stood at the end to cheer on the cast."
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival