Keyshia Cole Premieres New Single 'Rick James' Ft. Juicy J
Keyshia Cole has returned with a new single called "Rick James". Featuring guest vocals from Juicy J, the track was premiered during her visit to Power 105's "The Breakfast Club" on Wednesday morning, March 19.
In it, the R&B crooner talks about being tired of her man cheating on her. "Why does it matter now?/ Who can do you better?/ Feet up on your couch/ Yeah, b**ch, I'm Rick James/ Slap a b**ch like Rick James," she sings.
"Rick James" serves as the lead single off her upcoming sixth album which is expected to arrive later this year. In a new interview with Fuse.tv, Cole revealed that her yet-to-be-titled record wouldn't feature guest appearances from female musicians.
"Not this time around," she told the site. "Maybe we'll do a remix or something with a female. We can always explore those options, I thought about that. But as far as just being on the album, no."
In the same interview, Cole also talked about another new track called "Next Time". "It's about being in a relationship, experiencing the downs of the relationship and not wanting to go there again, of course," she explained. "[It's also about] giving your heart away and allowing somebody to be able to be that close to you where they can hurt you."
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date