Keyshia Cole Premieres New Single 'Rick James' Ft. Juicy J
Keyshia Cole has returned with a new single called "Rick James". Featuring guest vocals from Juicy J, the track was premiered during her visit to Power 105's "The Breakfast Club" on Wednesday morning, March 19.
In it, the R&B crooner talks about being tired of her man cheating on her. "Why does it matter now?/ Who can do you better?/ Feet up on your couch/ Yeah, b**ch, I'm Rick James/ Slap a b**ch like Rick James," she sings.
"Rick James" serves as the lead single off her upcoming sixth album which is expected to arrive later this year. In a new interview with Fuse.tv, Cole revealed that her yet-to-be-titled record wouldn't feature guest appearances from female musicians.
"Not this time around," she told the site. "Maybe we'll do a remix or something with a female. We can always explore those options, I thought about that. But as far as just being on the album, no."
In the same interview, Cole also talked about another new track called "Next Time". "It's about being in a relationship, experiencing the downs of the relationship and not wanting to go there again, of course," she explained. "[It's also about] giving your heart away and allowing somebody to be able to be that close to you where they can hurt you."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified