Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady Selling Home for $50 Million
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady are selling their home in Los Angeles' Brentwood neighborhood. According to Huffington Post, the famous couple has listed the house at $50 million.
The 14,000-square-foot house was built in four years and features facilities such as six bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, a library, gym, infinity pool, waterfall and moat. The twosome reportedly invested $20 million to build the eco-friendly estate.
"Gisele and I have eight sisters between us, and there are lots of kids. We built this house as a sanctuary for our family - a place where we can enjoy being together," the NFL star told Architectural Digest last year. "It was important for us to plant roots for our family, and since we both enjoy the creative process, we decided to start from scratch."
The couple reportedly is moving out to Boston, where they will live in an equally stunning home. A source told Us Weekly that Bundchen had "taken the lead on designing" her family's home in Brookline. "She knows how every room will look," the source added.
The family's five-bedroom home will also feature a yoga room and spa. "Gisele wants a serene place for her and Vivian to practice yoga," the source explained of the 33-year-old model's plan, adding that she spoke to the architect via FaceTime to talk about the design.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit