Video: Demi Lovato Crashes Little Mix's Show in Snowman Costume
Demi Lovato pranked Little Mix when she brought her "Neon Lights" tour to St. Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday night, March 18. The 21-year-old singer appeared onstage dressing up as a snowman to surprise the British group who was in the middle of singing a song.
At first, the girls from Little Mix weren't aware that Lovato intruded their performance. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" then approached the ladies and showed off some hilarious dance moves alongside them.
She took a photo of her wearing the snowman costume while standing on the stage and later posted it on Twitter. "Tonight's prank for @LittleMixOffic's last show on the #NEONLIGHTSTOUR...Hehe heart you girls!!!," she wrote.
The Tuesday concert marks Little Mix's last show on Lovato's tour, which was lauched to support her latest album, "Demi". The former Disney star will now be joined by Cher Lloyd and Fifth Harmony for the upcoming dates.
More Demi Lovato News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign