Video: Demi Lovato Crashes Little Mix's Show in Snowman Costume
Demi Lovato pranked Little Mix when she brought her "Neon Lights" tour to St. Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday night, March 18. The 21-year-old singer appeared onstage dressing up as a snowman to surprise the British group who was in the middle of singing a song.
At first, the girls from Little Mix weren't aware that Lovato intruded their performance. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" then approached the ladies and showed off some hilarious dance moves alongside them.
She took a photo of her wearing the snowman costume while standing on the stage and later posted it on Twitter. "Tonight's prank for @LittleMixOffic's last show on the #NEONLIGHTSTOUR...Hehe heart you girls!!!," she wrote.
The Tuesday concert marks Little Mix's last show on Lovato's tour, which was lauched to support her latest album, "Demi". The former Disney star will now be joined by Cher Lloyd and Fifth Harmony for the upcoming dates.
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie