Video: Demi Lovato Crashes Little Mix's Show in Snowman Costume
Demi Lovato pranked Little Mix when she brought her "Neon Lights" tour to St. Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday night, March 18. The 21-year-old singer appeared onstage dressing up as a snowman to surprise the British group who was in the middle of singing a song.
At first, the girls from Little Mix weren't aware that Lovato intruded their performance. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" then approached the ladies and showed off some hilarious dance moves alongside them.
She took a photo of her wearing the snowman costume while standing on the stage and later posted it on Twitter. "Tonight's prank for @LittleMixOffic's last show on the #NEONLIGHTSTOUR...Hehe heart you girls!!!," she wrote.
The Tuesday concert marks Little Mix's last show on Lovato's tour, which was lauched to support her latest album, "Demi". The former Disney star will now be joined by Cher Lloyd and Fifth Harmony for the upcoming dates.
More Demi Lovato News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage