Video: Demi Lovato Crashes Little Mix's Show in Snowman Costume
Demi Lovato pranked Little Mix when she brought her "Neon Lights" tour to St. Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday night, March 18. The 21-year-old singer appeared onstage dressing up as a snowman to surprise the British group who was in the middle of singing a song.
At first, the girls from Little Mix weren't aware that Lovato intruded their performance. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" then approached the ladies and showed off some hilarious dance moves alongside them.
She took a photo of her wearing the snowman costume while standing on the stage and later posted it on Twitter. "Tonight's prank for @LittleMixOffic's last show on the #NEONLIGHTSTOUR...Hehe heart you girls!!!," she wrote.
The Tuesday concert marks Little Mix's last show on Lovato's tour, which was lauched to support her latest album, "Demi". The former Disney star will now be joined by Cher Lloyd and Fifth Harmony for the upcoming dates.
More Demi Lovato News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!