Video: Demi Lovato Crashes Little Mix's Show in Snowman Costume
Demi Lovato pranked Little Mix when she brought her "Neon Lights" tour to St. Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday night, March 18. The 21-year-old singer appeared onstage dressing up as a snowman to surprise the British group who was in the middle of singing a song.
At first, the girls from Little Mix weren't aware that Lovato intruded their performance. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" then approached the ladies and showed off some hilarious dance moves alongside them.
She took a photo of her wearing the snowman costume while standing on the stage and later posted it on Twitter. "Tonight's prank for @LittleMixOffic's last show on the #NEONLIGHTSTOUR...Hehe heart you girls!!!," she wrote.
The Tuesday concert marks Little Mix's last show on Lovato's tour, which was lauched to support her latest album, "Demi". The former Disney star will now be joined by Cher Lloyd and Fifth Harmony for the upcoming dates.
More Demi Lovato News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs