Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, and Maggie Q at 'Divergent' L.A. Premiere
"Divergent" hosted a premiere event in Los Angeles. Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, Maggie Q, and Theo James were among the guests at the event. They were joined by co-stars like Ashley Judd, author Veronica Roth, director Neil Burger, and singer Ellie Goulding.
Woodley wore a gold one-shoulder Elie Saab Couture dress that showed her leg, Winslet opted for a red skin-tight gown by Safiyaa, and James suited up in Dolce&Gabbana. Q stole the spotlight with her daring cutout mini dress, while Judd turned heads with her blue deep-plunging frock.
Goulding who provided soundtrack to the movie posed on the black carpet in a black mini dress with plunging neckline and shoulder pads. Castmember Zoe Kravitz went with a white off-shoulder frock by Balenciaga. Other guests included Miles Teller and Ansel Elgort.
After the special screening at the Regency Bruin Theatre, the guests headed to The Armand Hammer Museum for a get-together in an afterparty. Woodley who plays the female lead role in this movie traded her designer outfit with a casual ensemble that consisted of overalls.
"Is it too much?" she asked earlier on the red carpet when commenting on her dress. "Someone down there is holding a very large tote bag with jeans, flip flops and a T-shirt," she added, pointing to the end of the carpet. "As soon as I'm done with this I'll be in jeans for the movie."
"Divergent" will arrive in the U.S. on March 21.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism