Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, and Maggie Q at 'Divergent' L.A. Premiere
"Divergent" hosted a premiere event in Los Angeles. Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, Maggie Q, and Theo James were among the guests at the event. They were joined by co-stars like Ashley Judd, author Veronica Roth, director Neil Burger, and singer Ellie Goulding.
Woodley wore a gold one-shoulder Elie Saab Couture dress that showed her leg, Winslet opted for a red skin-tight gown by Safiyaa, and James suited up in Dolce&Gabbana. Q stole the spotlight with her daring cutout mini dress, while Judd turned heads with her blue deep-plunging frock.
Goulding who provided soundtrack to the movie posed on the black carpet in a black mini dress with plunging neckline and shoulder pads. Castmember Zoe Kravitz went with a white off-shoulder frock by Balenciaga. Other guests included Miles Teller and Ansel Elgort.
After the special screening at the Regency Bruin Theatre, the guests headed to The Armand Hammer Museum for a get-together in an afterparty. Woodley who plays the female lead role in this movie traded her designer outfit with a casual ensemble that consisted of overalls.
"Is it too much?" she asked earlier on the red carpet when commenting on her dress. "Someone down there is holding a very large tote bag with jeans, flip flops and a T-shirt," she added, pointing to the end of the carpet. "As soon as I'm done with this I'll be in jeans for the movie."
"Divergent" will arrive in the U.S. on March 21.
More Divergent News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'