Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, and Maggie Q at 'Divergent' L.A. Premiere
"Divergent" hosted a premiere event in Los Angeles. Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, Maggie Q, and Theo James were among the guests at the event. They were joined by co-stars like Ashley Judd, author Veronica Roth, director Neil Burger, and singer Ellie Goulding.
Woodley wore a gold one-shoulder Elie Saab Couture dress that showed her leg, Winslet opted for a red skin-tight gown by Safiyaa, and James suited up in Dolce&Gabbana. Q stole the spotlight with her daring cutout mini dress, while Judd turned heads with her blue deep-plunging frock.
Goulding who provided soundtrack to the movie posed on the black carpet in a black mini dress with plunging neckline and shoulder pads. Castmember Zoe Kravitz went with a white off-shoulder frock by Balenciaga. Other guests included Miles Teller and Ansel Elgort.
After the special screening at the Regency Bruin Theatre, the guests headed to The Armand Hammer Museum for a get-together in an afterparty. Woodley who plays the female lead role in this movie traded her designer outfit with a casual ensemble that consisted of overalls.
"Is it too much?" she asked earlier on the red carpet when commenting on her dress. "Someone down there is holding a very large tote bag with jeans, flip flops and a T-shirt," she added, pointing to the end of the carpet. "As soon as I'm done with this I'll be in jeans for the movie."
"Divergent" will arrive in the U.S. on March 21.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences