NBC Renews 'Grimm', 'Chicago Fire' and Its Spin-Off
NBC gives another year to live for "Grimm", "Chicago Fire" and "Chicago P.D.". The network has renewed these three shows, bringing them back for the 2014-2015 TV season. The fantasy procedural series will return for a fourth season, the firefighter drama is renewed for a third season, while its spin-off will return for a sophomore season.
These shows' renewals were quite predicted. "Grimm" is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.1 million total viewers on Friday nights. "Fire" posts an average of 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in the coveted demo, while its spin-off "P.D." is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.9 million total viewers.
The trio join "The Blacklist", "Parks and Recreation", "The Voice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice" which have secured renewals earlier. Other dramas which are still awaiting verdict on their future include "Parenthood", "Revolution" and "Hannibal".
More Grimm News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star