NBC Renews 'Grimm', 'Chicago Fire' and Its Spin-Off
NBC gives another year to live for "Grimm", "Chicago Fire" and "Chicago P.D.". The network has renewed these three shows, bringing them back for the 2014-2015 TV season. The fantasy procedural series will return for a fourth season, the firefighter drama is renewed for a third season, while its spin-off will return for a sophomore season.
These shows' renewals were quite predicted. "Grimm" is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.1 million total viewers on Friday nights. "Fire" posts an average of 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in the coveted demo, while its spin-off "P.D." is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.9 million total viewers.
The trio join "The Blacklist", "Parks and Recreation", "The Voice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice" which have secured renewals earlier. Other dramas which are still awaiting verdict on their future include "Parenthood", "Revolution" and "Hannibal".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'