NBC Renews 'Grimm', 'Chicago Fire' and Its Spin-Off
NBC gives another year to live for "Grimm", "Chicago Fire" and "Chicago P.D.". The network has renewed these three shows, bringing them back for the 2014-2015 TV season. The fantasy procedural series will return for a fourth season, the firefighter drama is renewed for a third season, while its spin-off will return for a sophomore season.
These shows' renewals were quite predicted. "Grimm" is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.1 million total viewers on Friday nights. "Fire" posts an average of 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in the coveted demo, while its spin-off "P.D." is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.9 million total viewers.
The trio join "The Blacklist", "Parks and Recreation", "The Voice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice" which have secured renewals earlier. Other dramas which are still awaiting verdict on their future include "Parenthood", "Revolution" and "Hannibal".
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors