NBC Renews 'Grimm', 'Chicago Fire' and Its Spin-Off
NBC gives another year to live for "Grimm", "Chicago Fire" and "Chicago P.D.". The network has renewed these three shows, bringing them back for the 2014-2015 TV season. The fantasy procedural series will return for a fourth season, the firefighter drama is renewed for a third season, while its spin-off will return for a sophomore season.
These shows' renewals were quite predicted. "Grimm" is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.1 million total viewers on Friday nights. "Fire" posts an average of 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in the coveted demo, while its spin-off "P.D." is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.9 million total viewers.
The trio join "The Blacklist", "Parks and Recreation", "The Voice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice" which have secured renewals earlier. Other dramas which are still awaiting verdict on their future include "Parenthood", "Revolution" and "Hannibal".
More Grimm News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says