NBC Renews 'Grimm', 'Chicago Fire' and Its Spin-Off
NBC gives another year to live for "Grimm", "Chicago Fire" and "Chicago P.D.". The network has renewed these three shows, bringing them back for the 2014-2015 TV season. The fantasy procedural series will return for a fourth season, the firefighter drama is renewed for a third season, while its spin-off will return for a sophomore season.
These shows' renewals were quite predicted. "Grimm" is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.1 million total viewers on Friday nights. "Fire" posts an average of 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in the coveted demo, while its spin-off "P.D." is averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.9 million total viewers.
The trio join "The Blacklist", "Parks and Recreation", "The Voice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice" which have secured renewals earlier. Other dramas which are still awaiting verdict on their future include "Parenthood", "Revolution" and "Hannibal".
More Grimm News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance