Pamela Anderson Bares Famous Breasts in NSFW Pics
Pamela Anderson proved that she could still amaze people with her body at 46. The former "Baywatch" actress posed for a series of new NSFW photos, baring her famous breasts in the pics.
Anderson went almost nude in the pics with only a feather boa and a pair of high heels to accentuate her sexy figure. The mother of two was photographed by Sante D'Orazio for the latest issue of Purple Magazine in which she gave an interview as well.
"I actually really know who I am beyond the hair," Anderson explained her new pixie cut. "It was a relief more than anything to let a little of that go, and with the hair went a lot. Not to get too personal, but it really helped me get out of a 'situation' that was not right, no matter how hard I wanted to believe otherwise."
"I heard that when you cut your hair, your past goes with it," she continued. "I think this is where life begins again for me, in this industry or wherever it leads. It feels right."
Anderson, who recently remarried her ex Rick Solomon, also confessed to D'Orazio that she normally didn't love pictures of herself. "I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, and I like having the pictures taken," she told the photographer. "But seeing these was really something different, something we did. It's like a launching pad for what I'll do now. While looking at the pictures I was thinking to myself, is that really me?...It still was a shock to see how strong I look."
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'