Pamela Anderson Bares Famous Breasts in NSFW Pics
Pamela Anderson proved that she could still amaze people with her body at 46. The former "Baywatch" actress posed for a series of new NSFW photos, baring her famous breasts in the pics.
Anderson went almost nude in the pics with only a feather boa and a pair of high heels to accentuate her sexy figure. The mother of two was photographed by Sante D'Orazio for the latest issue of Purple Magazine in which she gave an interview as well.
"I actually really know who I am beyond the hair," Anderson explained her new pixie cut. "It was a relief more than anything to let a little of that go, and with the hair went a lot. Not to get too personal, but it really helped me get out of a 'situation' that was not right, no matter how hard I wanted to believe otherwise."
"I heard that when you cut your hair, your past goes with it," she continued. "I think this is where life begins again for me, in this industry or wherever it leads. It feels right."
Anderson, who recently remarried her ex Rick Solomon, also confessed to D'Orazio that she normally didn't love pictures of herself. "I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, and I like having the pictures taken," she told the photographer. "But seeing these was really something different, something we did. It's like a launching pad for what I'll do now. While looking at the pictures I was thinking to myself, is that really me?...It still was a shock to see how strong I look."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified