Lamar Odom Confirms He's Meeting Khloe Kardashian Again
Lamar Odom was returning to Los Angeles to fight for his marriage to Khloe Kardashian, the basketball player had confirmed. The 34-year-old relocated to Spain to play for club Baskonia when Khloe filed for divorce from him three months ago, but his season was cut short following a back injury and he's taking the opportunity to focus on his personal problems.
"I want to make it work with Khloe," Lamar told In Touch magazine in its latest issue. He was staying in a New York City hotel when he did the interview on Tuesday, March 18 but revealed that he would be heading to L.A. next where his estranged wife was. "I'm going to see Khloe. I'm going to see her soon," he said, adding, "I'm focusing on getting better."
Kardashian herself has recently admitted in an Australian interview that she was not ready to finalize the divorce papers yet. "It's definitely not anything I'm through. I'm going through it, but I'm not through it," she told the hosts of Australia's 2Day FM "Breakfast With the Stars" radio show on Tuesday.
Lamar allegedly cheated on Khloe with several women and she filed for divorce from him after four years of marriage. An insider told In Touch that they reconciled in mid March and he told her the truth. "He confessed his feelings and cried his heart out to her on the phone," an insider said, adding, "She'd been avoiding his texts and calls for weeks, but when she heard him pleading with her to take him back, she melted."
More Lamar Odom News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal