Kylie Minogue Hits Fitness Center in Steamy 'Sexercize' New Video
Kylie Minogue has just debuted the full official music video for her newest single, "Sexercize". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, March 19, the three-minute clip shows the Australia-born songstress breaking a sweat in a fitness center.
Donning a white leotard and a pair of red stilettos, she joins several ladies for a raunchy workout session. The slightly NSFW video also features some scenes of two girls making out and caressing each other.
Prior to unveiling the visuals, Minogue teased it with a video directed by Oscar nominated director/screenwriter Roman Coppola. The short clip was inspired by Kenneth Anger's 1965 short film "Kustom Kar Kommandos".
"Sexercize" is written by fellow Australian singer Sia Furler. Following up lead cut "Into the Blue", the new track is the second single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's new album that's just been released via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group