Kylie Minogue Hits Fitness Center in Steamy 'Sexercize' New Video
Kylie Minogue has just debuted the full official music video for her newest single, "Sexercize". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, March 19, the three-minute clip shows the Australia-born songstress breaking a sweat in a fitness center.
Donning a white leotard and a pair of red stilettos, she joins several ladies for a raunchy workout session. The slightly NSFW video also features some scenes of two girls making out and caressing each other.
Prior to unveiling the visuals, Minogue teased it with a video directed by Oscar nominated director/screenwriter Roman Coppola. The short clip was inspired by Kenneth Anger's 1965 short film "Kustom Kar Kommandos".
"Sexercize" is written by fellow Australian singer Sia Furler. Following up lead cut "Into the Blue", the new track is the second single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's new album that's just been released via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video