Kylie Minogue Hits Fitness Center in Steamy 'Sexercize' New Video
Kylie Minogue has just debuted the full official music video for her newest single, "Sexercize". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, March 19, the three-minute clip shows the Australia-born songstress breaking a sweat in a fitness center.
Donning a white leotard and a pair of red stilettos, she joins several ladies for a raunchy workout session. The slightly NSFW video also features some scenes of two girls making out and caressing each other.
Prior to unveiling the visuals, Minogue teased it with a video directed by Oscar nominated director/screenwriter Roman Coppola. The short clip was inspired by Kenneth Anger's 1965 short film "Kustom Kar Kommandos".
"Sexercize" is written by fellow Australian singer Sia Furler. Following up lead cut "Into the Blue", the new track is the second single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's new album that's just been released via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Kylie Minogue's "Sexercize" music video
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny