Kylie Minogue Hits Fitness Center in Steamy 'Sexercize' New Video
Kylie Minogue has just debuted the full official music video for her newest single, "Sexercize". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, March 19, the three-minute clip shows the Australia-born songstress breaking a sweat in a fitness center.
Donning a white leotard and a pair of red stilettos, she joins several ladies for a raunchy workout session. The slightly NSFW video also features some scenes of two girls making out and caressing each other.
Prior to unveiling the visuals, Minogue teased it with a video directed by Oscar nominated director/screenwriter Roman Coppola. The short clip was inspired by Kenneth Anger's 1965 short film "Kustom Kar Kommandos".
"Sexercize" is written by fellow Australian singer Sia Furler. Following up lead cut "Into the Blue", the new track is the second single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's new album that's just been released via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Kylie Minogue's "Sexercize" music video
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'