Kylie Minogue Hits Fitness Center in Steamy 'Sexercize' New Video
Kylie Minogue has just debuted the full official music video for her newest single, "Sexercize". Arriving via Vevo on Wednesday, March 19, the three-minute clip shows the Australia-born songstress breaking a sweat in a fitness center.
Donning a white leotard and a pair of red stilettos, she joins several ladies for a raunchy workout session. The slightly NSFW video also features some scenes of two girls making out and caressing each other.
Prior to unveiling the visuals, Minogue teased it with a video directed by Oscar nominated director/screenwriter Roman Coppola. The short clip was inspired by Kenneth Anger's 1965 short film "Kustom Kar Kommandos".
"Sexercize" is written by fellow Australian singer Sia Furler. Following up lead cut "Into the Blue", the new track is the second single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's new album that's just been released via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Kylie Minogue's "Sexercize" music video
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo