'Fargo' New Teaser: Billy Bob Thornton Tells Martin Freeman to Kill His Bully
FX has debuted another teaser for "Fargo", sharing more actual scenes from the new limited series. Martin Freeman plays insurance salesman Lester Nygaard who sports a bruise in his face after being bullied at work. He meets Billy Bob Thornton's mysterious drifter character, Lorne Malvo, who suggests Lester to kill the man who tortures him.
In another scene, Kate Walsh portrays former stripper and mother Gina Hess who shows no sign of grief when talking about her dead husband, even saying that she's glad and will be singing at his funeral. She, however, breaks down in tears later.
Based on the Coen brothers' 1996 crime film, FX's "Fargo" features an all-new "true crime" story. It centers on Lester, a small-town insurance salesman henpecked by his wife whose life is changed when he meets Lorne, who sets him on a path of destruction.
Joining the cast are Colin Hanks as Duluth Police Deputy Gus Grimly who must choose between his own personal safety and his duty as a policeman in investigating the case, Allison Tolman as Molly Solverson, an ambitious deputy, Glenn Howerton as Don Chumph, Adam Goldberg as Mr. Numbers and Oliver Platt as Stavros Milos, as well as Bob Odenkirk as Bill Olson.
It will debut Tuesday, April 15 at 10 P.M.
More Fargo News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo