'Fargo' New Teaser: Billy Bob Thornton Tells Martin Freeman to Kill His Bully
FX has debuted another teaser for "Fargo", sharing more actual scenes from the new limited series. Martin Freeman plays insurance salesman Lester Nygaard who sports a bruise in his face after being bullied at work. He meets Billy Bob Thornton's mysterious drifter character, Lorne Malvo, who suggests Lester to kill the man who tortures him.
In another scene, Kate Walsh portrays former stripper and mother Gina Hess who shows no sign of grief when talking about her dead husband, even saying that she's glad and will be singing at his funeral. She, however, breaks down in tears later.
Based on the Coen brothers' 1996 crime film, FX's "Fargo" features an all-new "true crime" story. It centers on Lester, a small-town insurance salesman henpecked by his wife whose life is changed when he meets Lorne, who sets him on a path of destruction.
Joining the cast are Colin Hanks as Duluth Police Deputy Gus Grimly who must choose between his own personal safety and his duty as a policeman in investigating the case, Allison Tolman as Molly Solverson, an ambitious deputy, Glenn Howerton as Don Chumph, Adam Goldberg as Mr. Numbers and Oliver Platt as Stavros Milos, as well as Bob Odenkirk as Bill Olson.
It will debut Tuesday, April 15 at 10 P.M.
More Fargo News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too