'Fargo' New Teaser: Billy Bob Thornton Tells Martin Freeman to Kill His Bully
FX has debuted another teaser for "Fargo", sharing more actual scenes from the new limited series. Martin Freeman plays insurance salesman Lester Nygaard who sports a bruise in his face after being bullied at work. He meets Billy Bob Thornton's mysterious drifter character, Lorne Malvo, who suggests Lester to kill the man who tortures him.
In another scene, Kate Walsh portrays former stripper and mother Gina Hess who shows no sign of grief when talking about her dead husband, even saying that she's glad and will be singing at his funeral. She, however, breaks down in tears later.
Based on the Coen brothers' 1996 crime film, FX's "Fargo" features an all-new "true crime" story. It centers on Lester, a small-town insurance salesman henpecked by his wife whose life is changed when he meets Lorne, who sets him on a path of destruction.
Joining the cast are Colin Hanks as Duluth Police Deputy Gus Grimly who must choose between his own personal safety and his duty as a policeman in investigating the case, Allison Tolman as Molly Solverson, an ambitious deputy, Glenn Howerton as Don Chumph, Adam Goldberg as Mr. Numbers and Oliver Platt as Stavros Milos, as well as Bob Odenkirk as Bill Olson.
It will debut Tuesday, April 15 at 10 P.M.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show