Jessie James and Eric Decker Welcome Daughter
Jessie James and her husband Eric Decker have welcomed their first child together. James gave birth to a baby girl on Tuesday, March 18. The new parents call their bundle of joy Vivianne Rose Decker.
"Jessie went into the hospital yesterday at 3:30 p.m. and at 5:36 A.M. this morning, Vivianne Rose Decker was born, weighing 8 lbs., 2 oz. with a full head of hair!" a representative told E! News. "Both mom and daughter are doing well."
On Monday, James took to Instagram to share a photo of her in hospital bed. "Lots of tears, nerves, smiles, and excitement! Just so anxious to meet our baby girl :)))," she captioned the photo.
Back in September, the stars of E!'s "Eric & Jessie: Game On" announced that they would be parents for the first time. "I'm just so happy to be pregnant and to become a new mommy, that's taking over the feeling of being sick," James said of morning sickness back then.
The couple recently said that they would record the baby's arrival, but they would keep it private. "I'm going to probably have a personal camera to film the actual birth. But there will not be a birth for people to see," James explained. "It's something we wanted to keep personal to us, but you will see bits and pieces of that experience."
The new parents will bring their baby girl to the East Coast following Decker's 5-year deal with the New York Jets. "So excited for the next chapter and to call NY home! So proud of hubby and his decision!" James wrote last week.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby