Anderson Cooper on First Meeting With Seth Meyers: I Assumed You Were Gay
Anderson Cooper talked about first time meeting Seth Meyers when he stopped by "Late Night with Seth Meyers" on Monday, March 17. During his appearance, the CNN anchor revealed that he thought Meyers was gay.
Cooper said that back then he and Meyers "went to the same gym." He added, "It was pretty much the gayest gym on the planet, and I assumed you were gay because there weren't a lot of other reasons to be there." Meyers then replied, "It was before you officially came out, so I thought it was straight because you were there." Anderson said, "Yeahh.. That I do not believe for a second."
"I felt like there was the gay-friendly, and then there was gay-curious, and then the bottom level was just full-gay. Like to get to the bottom level you had to go like behind the candelabra," Meyers continued saying. Cooper jokingly responded that there was actually a candelabra.
"I remember I talked to you one time, you were on the treadmill... I looked and you were running at like the fastest speed and you were just like, 'Hey, how's it going?' You were so calm. I was like more winded from making my way across the gym to you," Meyers recalled.
The twosome continued talking about being gay and then Meyers said that he would "talk to" his wife first. They also talked about the missing Malaysian plane on the show.
More Anderson Cooper News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera