Anderson Cooper on First Meeting With Seth Meyers: I Assumed You Were Gay
Anderson Cooper talked about first time meeting Seth Meyers when he stopped by "Late Night with Seth Meyers" on Monday, March 17. During his appearance, the CNN anchor revealed that he thought Meyers was gay.
Cooper said that back then he and Meyers "went to the same gym." He added, "It was pretty much the gayest gym on the planet, and I assumed you were gay because there weren't a lot of other reasons to be there." Meyers then replied, "It was before you officially came out, so I thought it was straight because you were there." Anderson said, "Yeahh.. That I do not believe for a second."
"I felt like there was the gay-friendly, and then there was gay-curious, and then the bottom level was just full-gay. Like to get to the bottom level you had to go like behind the candelabra," Meyers continued saying. Cooper jokingly responded that there was actually a candelabra.
"I remember I talked to you one time, you were on the treadmill... I looked and you were running at like the fastest speed and you were just like, 'Hey, how's it going?' You were so calm. I was like more winded from making my way across the gym to you," Meyers recalled.
The twosome continued talking about being gay and then Meyers said that he would "talk to" his wife first. They also talked about the missing Malaysian plane on the show.
More Anderson Cooper News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes