Anderson Cooper on First Meeting With Seth Meyers: I Assumed You Were Gay
Anderson Cooper talked about first time meeting Seth Meyers when he stopped by "Late Night with Seth Meyers" on Monday, March 17. During his appearance, the CNN anchor revealed that he thought Meyers was gay.
Cooper said that back then he and Meyers "went to the same gym." He added, "It was pretty much the gayest gym on the planet, and I assumed you were gay because there weren't a lot of other reasons to be there." Meyers then replied, "It was before you officially came out, so I thought it was straight because you were there." Anderson said, "Yeahh.. That I do not believe for a second."
"I felt like there was the gay-friendly, and then there was gay-curious, and then the bottom level was just full-gay. Like to get to the bottom level you had to go like behind the candelabra," Meyers continued saying. Cooper jokingly responded that there was actually a candelabra.
"I remember I talked to you one time, you were on the treadmill... I looked and you were running at like the fastest speed and you were just like, 'Hey, how's it going?' You were so calm. I was like more winded from making my way across the gym to you," Meyers recalled.
The twosome continued talking about being gay and then Meyers said that he would "talk to" his wife first. They also talked about the missing Malaysian plane on the show.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says