Lady GaGa Reveals Stage Design of 'artRAVE: ARTPOP Ball' Tour
Lady GaGa has offered the first look at the stage design for her upcoming "artRave: The ARTPOP Ball" tour. According to a photo shared by the eccentric singer via her Twitter on Monday, March 17, the main stage will have a large white cave standing against a backdrop of the moon and stars.
The Mother Monster has explained that the runways will be transparent so her fans "can just dance underneath." "I can't wait to be with u every night on the road. You've brought me back to life, hope u like the stage!" she said in another Twitter post.
GaGa's "artRAVE: ARTPOP Ball" tour is launched to support her latest album "ARTPOP" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year. The tour is set to open on May 4 at the BB&T Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
After wrapping up the North American leg of the tour in July, the New York native will visit Australia before heading to Europe in September.
Earlier this month, rumors suggesting that the tour's flopping emerged. Promoter Live Nations reportedly lost $30 million due to the poor ticket sales. A spokesperson of the company then responded to the reports, saying, "Just a complete fool would say something like that and it could only come from somebody who has an agenda, because it makes absolutely no sense, on any level."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season