'Game of Thrones' Releases New Season 4 Trailer as the Cast Attends New York Premiere
A few weeks before "Game of Thrones" returns on HBO, the cast celebrated the upcoming season 4 premiere at a red carpet event on Tuesday, March 18. The cast, including Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey and Sophie Turner, was on hand for the promotional event held at the Lincoln Center in New York City.
Clarke opted for a gauzy black Donna Karan dress with a black belt cinched at the waist which showed off her curves. She arranged her brown hair in waves and completed her look with Fred Leighton jewels.
At one point, the Daenerys Targaryen depicter posed with co-star Peter Dinklage, who sported a three-piece suit. He came with wife Erica Schmidt. Headey, whose feature film "300: Rise of an Empire" was recently released in the U.S., also rocked a black number, while her young co-star Turner looked chic in a black-and-white dress.
Other castmembers spotted that night were Maisie Williams who looked lovely in a white dress with puffy skirt, Rose Leslie, Charles Dance, Aidan Gillen, Liam Cunningham, Sibel Kekilli, Gwendoline Christie and Pedro Pascal. Celebrity couple Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, meanwhile, showed up as guests.
The new season of "Game of Thrones" is slated to debut Sunday, April 6 at 9:00 P.M. on HBO. A new trailer for the fourth installment has just been released, showing Dany's bigger dragon among other things.
More Game of Thrones News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death