'Game of Thrones' Releases New Season 4 Trailer as the Cast Attends New York Premiere
A few weeks before "Game of Thrones" returns on HBO, the cast celebrated the upcoming season 4 premiere at a red carpet event on Tuesday, March 18. The cast, including Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey and Sophie Turner, was on hand for the promotional event held at the Lincoln Center in New York City.
Clarke opted for a gauzy black Donna Karan dress with a black belt cinched at the waist which showed off her curves. She arranged her brown hair in waves and completed her look with Fred Leighton jewels.
At one point, the Daenerys Targaryen depicter posed with co-star Peter Dinklage, who sported a three-piece suit. He came with wife Erica Schmidt. Headey, whose feature film "300: Rise of an Empire" was recently released in the U.S., also rocked a black number, while her young co-star Turner looked chic in a black-and-white dress.
Other castmembers spotted that night were Maisie Williams who looked lovely in a white dress with puffy skirt, Rose Leslie, Charles Dance, Aidan Gillen, Liam Cunningham, Sibel Kekilli, Gwendoline Christie and Pedro Pascal. Celebrity couple Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, meanwhile, showed up as guests.
The new season of "Game of Thrones" is slated to debut Sunday, April 6 at 9:00 P.M. on HBO. A new trailer for the fourth installment has just been released, showing Dany's bigger dragon among other things.
More Game of Thrones News
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'