'Game of Thrones' Releases New Season 4 Trailer as the Cast Attends New York Premiere
A few weeks before "Game of Thrones" returns on HBO, the cast celebrated the upcoming season 4 premiere at a red carpet event on Tuesday, March 18. The cast, including Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey and Sophie Turner, was on hand for the promotional event held at the Lincoln Center in New York City.
Clarke opted for a gauzy black Donna Karan dress with a black belt cinched at the waist which showed off her curves. She arranged her brown hair in waves and completed her look with Fred Leighton jewels.
At one point, the Daenerys Targaryen depicter posed with co-star Peter Dinklage, who sported a three-piece suit. He came with wife Erica Schmidt. Headey, whose feature film "300: Rise of an Empire" was recently released in the U.S., also rocked a black number, while her young co-star Turner looked chic in a black-and-white dress.
Other castmembers spotted that night were Maisie Williams who looked lovely in a white dress with puffy skirt, Rose Leslie, Charles Dance, Aidan Gillen, Liam Cunningham, Sibel Kekilli, Gwendoline Christie and Pedro Pascal. Celebrity couple Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, meanwhile, showed up as guests.
The new season of "Game of Thrones" is slated to debut Sunday, April 6 at 9:00 P.M. on HBO. A new trailer for the fourth installment has just been released, showing Dany's bigger dragon among other things.
More Game of Thrones News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'