Jamie Lynn Spears Poses With Mom in a Photo From Her Wedding
Photos from Jamie Lynn Spears' wedding a few days ago have emerged. In a photo shared by a boutique where she bought her bridal gown, the newlywed singer posed with her mother Lynne who also sported a beautiful matching dress. The "How Could I Want More" singer can be seen holding a drink while smiling widely for the camera.
"It's official ya'll! @jamielynnspears is now Mrs. James Watson! We are so happy to have been part of this celebration of love," read a caption for the photo. "The beautiful bride, Mrs. Lynne and sweet Maddie all wore custom gowns by @liancarlodesign. More pics to come!"
In another photo shared by Fox Racing President and CEO Pete Fox, Spears and her husband can be seen preparing to cut a huge wedding cake. Spears' 5-year-old daughter Maddie stood near the couple with a plate in front of her. "It's time for some cake!!" Fox captioned the photo.
Spears and her husband Jamie Watson tied the knot in New Orleans on Friday, March 14. "It was a beautiful ceremony and very emotional," a source told Us Weekly of the nuptials. "Jamie Lynn was crying during the vows and Jamie looked like the happiest guy I've ever seen get married. After they were pronounced husband and wife, he turned to the audience and said, 'Yeah!' He was so excited and everyone was cheering."
Britney Spears, who wore a silver dress for the wedding, took to Twitter to congratulate the newlyweds. "Yesterday was magical :) So happy I could be a part of my little sister's big day. Congrats @jamielynnspears!!" she wrote.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'