Jamie Lynn Spears Poses With Mom in a Photo From Her Wedding
Photos from Jamie Lynn Spears' wedding a few days ago have emerged. In a photo shared by a boutique where she bought her bridal gown, the newlywed singer posed with her mother Lynne who also sported a beautiful matching dress. The "How Could I Want More" singer can be seen holding a drink while smiling widely for the camera.
"It's official ya'll! @jamielynnspears is now Mrs. James Watson! We are so happy to have been part of this celebration of love," read a caption for the photo. "The beautiful bride, Mrs. Lynne and sweet Maddie all wore custom gowns by @liancarlodesign. More pics to come!"
In another photo shared by Fox Racing President and CEO Pete Fox, Spears and her husband can be seen preparing to cut a huge wedding cake. Spears' 5-year-old daughter Maddie stood near the couple with a plate in front of her. "It's time for some cake!!" Fox captioned the photo.
Spears and her husband Jamie Watson tied the knot in New Orleans on Friday, March 14. "It was a beautiful ceremony and very emotional," a source told Us Weekly of the nuptials. "Jamie Lynn was crying during the vows and Jamie looked like the happiest guy I've ever seen get married. After they were pronounced husband and wife, he turned to the audience and said, 'Yeah!' He was so excited and everyone was cheering."
Britney Spears, who wore a silver dress for the wedding, took to Twitter to congratulate the newlyweds. "Yesterday was magical :) So happy I could be a part of my little sister's big day. Congrats @jamielynnspears!!" she wrote.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'