Kate Gosselin and Kids Return to TLC for One-Night Special
Kate Gosselin and her kids are set to be back on the small screen. The reality TV family is tapped to appear in a one-hour special on TLC, more than two years after the network canceled "Kate Plus 8".
The one-night special slated to air in June will get fans "up to speed on what's changed in the family" since their reality series ended in 2011. The special will also reveal "how the kids have grown, what their interests are now, and what the latest is on Kate's life and career."
Additionally, it "will take a look back at some of the most memorable and poignant family moments from the past several years, and will highlight what the day-to-day routine has been for Kate and the kids since we last saw them."
Twins Cara and Madelyn are now 13 years old, while sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel are going to turn 10 in May. They all will be featured in the special, while their father Jon Gosselin is omitted in a press release for the special.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery