Kate Gosselin and Kids Return to TLC for One-Night Special
Kate Gosselin and her kids are set to be back on the small screen. The reality TV family is tapped to appear in a one-hour special on TLC, more than two years after the network canceled "Kate Plus 8".
The one-night special slated to air in June will get fans "up to speed on what's changed in the family" since their reality series ended in 2011. The special will also reveal "how the kids have grown, what their interests are now, and what the latest is on Kate's life and career."
Additionally, it "will take a look back at some of the most memorable and poignant family moments from the past several years, and will highlight what the day-to-day routine has been for Kate and the kids since we last saw them."
Twins Cara and Madelyn are now 13 years old, while sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel are going to turn 10 in May. They all will be featured in the special, while their father Jon Gosselin is omitted in a press release for the special.
More Kate Gosselin News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet