Kate Gosselin and Kids Return to TLC for One-Night Special
Kate Gosselin and her kids are set to be back on the small screen. The reality TV family is tapped to appear in a one-hour special on TLC, more than two years after the network canceled "Kate Plus 8".
The one-night special slated to air in June will get fans "up to speed on what's changed in the family" since their reality series ended in 2011. The special will also reveal "how the kids have grown, what their interests are now, and what the latest is on Kate's life and career."
Additionally, it "will take a look back at some of the most memorable and poignant family moments from the past several years, and will highlight what the day-to-day routine has been for Kate and the kids since we last saw them."
Twins Cara and Madelyn are now 13 years old, while sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel are going to turn 10 in May. They all will be featured in the special, while their father Jon Gosselin is omitted in a press release for the special.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface