Report: Eminem and Skrillex Among 2014 Lollapalooza Headliners
The line-up of performers at 2014 Lollapalooza won't be announced until next week, but Chicago Tribune has reported some big names in music who will headline the festival. According to the site's "industry sources," Eminem, Skrillex, Kings of Leon and Arctic Monkeys are set to play at the upcoming three-day event.
These four names have played Lollapalooza in the past. Eminem headlined it back in 2011, the same year Skrillex made his debut appearance. Last year, the EDM producer returned to the festival with his Dog Blood side project.
Rock band Kings of Leon headlined the event in 2009 while the Arctic Monkeys last played in 2011. This will mark the British four-piece's first time to perform at the fest as a headliner.
Lollapalooza, which is returning to Chicago's Grant Park on August 1-3, will once again feature a total of 100 acts playing across 8 stages. Tickets will be available on the festival's official site on Tuesday, March 25.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie