Report: Eminem and Skrillex Among 2014 Lollapalooza Headliners
The line-up of performers at 2014 Lollapalooza won't be announced until next week, but Chicago Tribune has reported some big names in music who will headline the festival. According to the site's "industry sources," Eminem, Skrillex, Kings of Leon and Arctic Monkeys are set to play at the upcoming three-day event.
These four names have played Lollapalooza in the past. Eminem headlined it back in 2011, the same year Skrillex made his debut appearance. Last year, the EDM producer returned to the festival with his Dog Blood side project.
Rock band Kings of Leon headlined the event in 2009 while the Arctic Monkeys last played in 2011. This will mark the British four-piece's first time to perform at the fest as a headliner.
Lollapalooza, which is returning to Chicago's Grant Park on August 1-3, will once again feature a total of 100 acts playing across 8 stages. Tickets will be available on the festival's official site on Tuesday, March 25.
More Eminem News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit