Report: Eminem and Skrillex Among 2014 Lollapalooza Headliners
The line-up of performers at 2014 Lollapalooza won't be announced until next week, but Chicago Tribune has reported some big names in music who will headline the festival. According to the site's "industry sources," Eminem, Skrillex, Kings of Leon and Arctic Monkeys are set to play at the upcoming three-day event.
These four names have played Lollapalooza in the past. Eminem headlined it back in 2011, the same year Skrillex made his debut appearance. Last year, the EDM producer returned to the festival with his Dog Blood side project.
Rock band Kings of Leon headlined the event in 2009 while the Arctic Monkeys last played in 2011. This will mark the British four-piece's first time to perform at the fest as a headliner.
Lollapalooza, which is returning to Chicago's Grant Park on August 1-3, will once again feature a total of 100 acts playing across 8 stages. Tickets will be available on the festival's official site on Tuesday, March 25.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'