Report: Eminem and Skrillex Among 2014 Lollapalooza Headliners
The line-up of performers at 2014 Lollapalooza won't be announced until next week, but Chicago Tribune has reported some big names in music who will headline the festival. According to the site's "industry sources," Eminem, Skrillex, Kings of Leon and Arctic Monkeys are set to play at the upcoming three-day event.
These four names have played Lollapalooza in the past. Eminem headlined it back in 2011, the same year Skrillex made his debut appearance. Last year, the EDM producer returned to the festival with his Dog Blood side project.
Rock band Kings of Leon headlined the event in 2009 while the Arctic Monkeys last played in 2011. This will mark the British four-piece's first time to perform at the fest as a headliner.
Lollapalooza, which is returning to Chicago's Grant Park on August 1-3, will once again feature a total of 100 acts playing across 8 stages. Tickets will be available on the festival's official site on Tuesday, March 25.
More Eminem News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake