Report: Eminem and Skrillex Among 2014 Lollapalooza Headliners
The line-up of performers at 2014 Lollapalooza won't be announced until next week, but Chicago Tribune has reported some big names in music who will headline the festival. According to the site's "industry sources," Eminem, Skrillex, Kings of Leon and Arctic Monkeys are set to play at the upcoming three-day event.
These four names have played Lollapalooza in the past. Eminem headlined it back in 2011, the same year Skrillex made his debut appearance. Last year, the EDM producer returned to the festival with his Dog Blood side project.
Rock band Kings of Leon headlined the event in 2009 while the Arctic Monkeys last played in 2011. This will mark the British four-piece's first time to perform at the fest as a headliner.
Lollapalooza, which is returning to Chicago's Grant Park on August 1-3, will once again feature a total of 100 acts playing across 8 stages. Tickets will be available on the festival's official site on Tuesday, March 25.
More Eminem News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win