'Glee' 5.13 Preview: Puck and Quinn's Kiss and the End of New Directions
Prepare for an emotional farewell on "Glee" next week. When the show returns with a new episode, the stars continue their celebration of the milestone episode as past and current members of New Directions are still in Lima, Ohio to save the glee club.
With help from Holly Holliday (Gwyneth Paltrow) and April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth), they continue their efforts to save their beloved club but they have to face the truth that the New Directions is over. But before the final farewell to the glee club, they will sing a familiar song, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ".
There will be also a graduation for the seniors at McKinley High. Brittany presents Santana with a room full of lilies, while Puck and Quinn may rekindle their romance as they're seen kissing in a preview for the said outing.
Titled "New Directions", the new episode will air Tuesday, March 25 at 8/7c on FOX. The week after, the show will relocate to New York full-time.
"Glee" 5.13 Preview:
"Glee" 5.13 Photos:
"Glee" 5.14 Photos:
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March