'Glee' 5.13 Preview: Puck and Quinn's Kiss and the End of New Directions
Prepare for an emotional farewell on "Glee" next week. When the show returns with a new episode, the stars continue their celebration of the milestone episode as past and current members of New Directions are still in Lima, Ohio to save the glee club.
With help from Holly Holliday (Gwyneth Paltrow) and April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth), they continue their efforts to save their beloved club but they have to face the truth that the New Directions is over. But before the final farewell to the glee club, they will sing a familiar song, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ".
There will be also a graduation for the seniors at McKinley High. Brittany presents Santana with a room full of lilies, while Puck and Quinn may rekindle their romance as they're seen kissing in a preview for the said outing.
Titled "New Directions", the new episode will air Tuesday, March 25 at 8/7c on FOX. The week after, the show will relocate to New York full-time.
"Glee" 5.13 Preview:
"Glee" 5.13 Photos:
"Glee" 5.14 Photos:
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert