'Glee' 5.13 Preview: Puck and Quinn's Kiss and the End of New Directions
Prepare for an emotional farewell on "Glee" next week. When the show returns with a new episode, the stars continue their celebration of the milestone episode as past and current members of New Directions are still in Lima, Ohio to save the glee club.
With help from Holly Holliday (Gwyneth Paltrow) and April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth), they continue their efforts to save their beloved club but they have to face the truth that the New Directions is over. But before the final farewell to the glee club, they will sing a familiar song, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ".
There will be also a graduation for the seniors at McKinley High. Brittany presents Santana with a room full of lilies, while Puck and Quinn may rekindle their romance as they're seen kissing in a preview for the said outing.
Titled "New Directions", the new episode will air Tuesday, March 25 at 8/7c on FOX. The week after, the show will relocate to New York full-time.
"Glee" 5.13 Preview:
"Glee" 5.13 Photos:
"Glee" 5.14 Photos:
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift