'Glee' 5.13 Preview: Puck and Quinn's Kiss and the End of New Directions
Prepare for an emotional farewell on "Glee" next week. When the show returns with a new episode, the stars continue their celebration of the milestone episode as past and current members of New Directions are still in Lima, Ohio to save the glee club.
With help from Holly Holliday (Gwyneth Paltrow) and April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth), they continue their efforts to save their beloved club but they have to face the truth that the New Directions is over. But before the final farewell to the glee club, they will sing a familiar song, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ".
There will be also a graduation for the seniors at McKinley High. Brittany presents Santana with a room full of lilies, while Puck and Quinn may rekindle their romance as they're seen kissing in a preview for the said outing.
Titled "New Directions", the new episode will air Tuesday, March 25 at 8/7c on FOX. The week after, the show will relocate to New York full-time.
"Glee" 5.13 Preview:
"Glee" 5.13 Photos:
"Glee" 5.14 Photos:
More Glee News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower