'Glee' 5.13 Preview: Puck and Quinn's Kiss and the End of New Directions
Prepare for an emotional farewell on "Glee" next week. When the show returns with a new episode, the stars continue their celebration of the milestone episode as past and current members of New Directions are still in Lima, Ohio to save the glee club.
With help from Holly Holliday (Gwyneth Paltrow) and April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth), they continue their efforts to save their beloved club but they have to face the truth that the New Directions is over. But before the final farewell to the glee club, they will sing a familiar song, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' ".
There will be also a graduation for the seniors at McKinley High. Brittany presents Santana with a room full of lilies, while Puck and Quinn may rekindle their romance as they're seen kissing in a preview for the said outing.
Titled "New Directions", the new episode will air Tuesday, March 25 at 8/7c on FOX. The week after, the show will relocate to New York full-time.
"Glee" 5.13 Preview:
"Glee" 5.13 Photos:
"Glee" 5.14 Photos:
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie