Miley Cyrus' Tour Bus Was Caught in Flame, Sister Taped Scary Incident
One of Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour buses caught fire on Monday, March 17 due to blown tire. No one was injured but the belongings of Miley's mom Tish and 14-year-old sister Noah Cyrus were destroyed in the fire.
"Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!" Noah tweeted after the incident. She also taped the scary bus fire and posted them on Instagram last night with the caption "Tour bus down!"
Noah and Tish were traveling inside the bus earlier that day. "A tire blew, then the whole bus caught on fire," a source tells E! News, adding it happened between Texas and New Orleans. They reached New Orleans safely on Tuesday morning after getting a new bus and personal items.
Miley's concert at Smoothie King Center was still going on as scheduled. The Bangerz Tour will continue in Florida after that with stops in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'