Miley Cyrus' Tour Bus Was Caught in Flame, Sister Taped Scary Incident
One of Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour buses caught fire on Monday, March 17 due to blown tire. No one was injured but the belongings of Miley's mom Tish and 14-year-old sister Noah Cyrus were destroyed in the fire.
"Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!" Noah tweeted after the incident. She also taped the scary bus fire and posted them on Instagram last night with the caption "Tour bus down!"
Noah and Tish were traveling inside the bus earlier that day. "A tire blew, then the whole bus caught on fire," a source tells E! News, adding it happened between Texas and New Orleans. They reached New Orleans safely on Tuesday morning after getting a new bus and personal items.
Miley's concert at Smoothie King Center was still going on as scheduled. The Bangerz Tour will continue in Florida after that with stops in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'