Miley Cyrus' Tour Bus Was Caught in Flame, Sister Taped Scary Incident
One of Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour buses caught fire on Monday, March 17 due to blown tire. No one was injured but the belongings of Miley's mom Tish and 14-year-old sister Noah Cyrus were destroyed in the fire.
"Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!" Noah tweeted after the incident. She also taped the scary bus fire and posted them on Instagram last night with the caption "Tour bus down!"
Noah and Tish were traveling inside the bus earlier that day. "A tire blew, then the whole bus caught on fire," a source tells E! News, adding it happened between Texas and New Orleans. They reached New Orleans safely on Tuesday morning after getting a new bus and personal items.
Miley's concert at Smoothie King Center was still going on as scheduled. The Bangerz Tour will continue in Florida after that with stops in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom