Miley Cyrus' Tour Bus Was Caught in Flame, Sister Taped Scary Incident
One of Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour buses caught fire on Monday, March 17 due to blown tire. No one was injured but the belongings of Miley's mom Tish and 14-year-old sister Noah Cyrus were destroyed in the fire.
"Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!" Noah tweeted after the incident. She also taped the scary bus fire and posted them on Instagram last night with the caption "Tour bus down!"
Noah and Tish were traveling inside the bus earlier that day. "A tire blew, then the whole bus caught on fire," a source tells E! News, adding it happened between Texas and New Orleans. They reached New Orleans safely on Tuesday morning after getting a new bus and personal items.
Miley's concert at Smoothie King Center was still going on as scheduled. The Bangerz Tour will continue in Florida after that with stops in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns