Brittany Murphy's Final Film 'Something Wicked' Will Be Released
The last film that Brittany Murphy shot will be released in theaters four years after her death. "Something Wicked" will debut April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, where it was filmed back in 2009, at the Regal Valley River Center 15.
The indie thriller will then hit the Regal Cinemas in Portland and Seattle the following weeks. "The better we do in theaters, the more cities will be added so we need your help getting the word out. Full press release to be posted shortly. Stay Wicked!" the official Facebook page of the movie announced.
Directed by Darin Scott, the pic is a "hauntingly seductive thriller about obsession and young love gone wrong." It also stars Shantel VanSanten, John Robinson and Julian Morris.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," movie's producer and screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram