Brittany Murphy's Final Film 'Something Wicked' Will Be Released
The last film that Brittany Murphy shot will be released in theaters four years after her death. "Something Wicked" will debut April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, where it was filmed back in 2009, at the Regal Valley River Center 15.
The indie thriller will then hit the Regal Cinemas in Portland and Seattle the following weeks. "The better we do in theaters, the more cities will be added so we need your help getting the word out. Full press release to be posted shortly. Stay Wicked!" the official Facebook page of the movie announced.
Directed by Darin Scott, the pic is a "hauntingly seductive thriller about obsession and young love gone wrong." It also stars Shantel VanSanten, John Robinson and Julian Morris.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," movie's producer and screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd