Brittany Murphy's Final Film 'Something Wicked' Will Be Released
The last film that Brittany Murphy shot will be released in theaters four years after her death. "Something Wicked" will debut April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, where it was filmed back in 2009, at the Regal Valley River Center 15.
The indie thriller will then hit the Regal Cinemas in Portland and Seattle the following weeks. "The better we do in theaters, the more cities will be added so we need your help getting the word out. Full press release to be posted shortly. Stay Wicked!" the official Facebook page of the movie announced.
Directed by Darin Scott, the pic is a "hauntingly seductive thriller about obsession and young love gone wrong." It also stars Shantel VanSanten, John Robinson and Julian Morris.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," movie's producer and screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway