Brittany Murphy's Final Film 'Something Wicked' Will Be Released
The last film that Brittany Murphy shot will be released in theaters four years after her death. "Something Wicked" will debut April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, where it was filmed back in 2009, at the Regal Valley River Center 15.
The indie thriller will then hit the Regal Cinemas in Portland and Seattle the following weeks. "The better we do in theaters, the more cities will be added so we need your help getting the word out. Full press release to be posted shortly. Stay Wicked!" the official Facebook page of the movie announced.
Directed by Darin Scott, the pic is a "hauntingly seductive thriller about obsession and young love gone wrong." It also stars Shantel VanSanten, John Robinson and Julian Morris.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," movie's producer and screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date