Brittany Murphy's Final Film 'Something Wicked' Will Be Released
The last film that Brittany Murphy shot will be released in theaters four years after her death. "Something Wicked" will debut April 4 in Eugene, Oregon, where it was filmed back in 2009, at the Regal Valley River Center 15.
The indie thriller will then hit the Regal Cinemas in Portland and Seattle the following weeks. "The better we do in theaters, the more cities will be added so we need your help getting the word out. Full press release to be posted shortly. Stay Wicked!" the official Facebook page of the movie announced.
Directed by Darin Scott, the pic is a "hauntingly seductive thriller about obsession and young love gone wrong." It also stars Shantel VanSanten, John Robinson and Julian Morris.
"Brittany pulled off one of the spookiest scenes in the movie," movie's producer and screenwriter Joe Colleran told USA Today in 2011. "There's an important scene where her character is unraveling and she spent a long time getting ready and focused and went for it. Personally, I think it's one of the best scenes of her career."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl