'How I Met Your Mother' Preview for Penultimate Episode: The Wedding
There's only one episode left before "How I Met Your Mother" airs its series finale. In the penultimate episode that will air next week, Barney and Robin finally hit the altar but not without some drama.
With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Thankfully, the titular mother played by Cristin Milioti is there and she shares a simple, yet useful tip on how to cope with a panic attack. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.
"The End of the Aisle" will air Monday, March 24 at 8/7c on CBS. Previously-released pictures from the episode revealed that Patrice (Ellen Williams), one of Robin's bridesmaids, got emotional during the wedding.
A week later on March 31, the long-running sitcom will air its one-hour finale. Co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas recently dodged the question about persistent speculation that the mother would die in the last episode, with Bays gushing that the series finale would be "beautiful."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!