'How I Met Your Mother' Preview for Penultimate Episode: The Wedding
There's only one episode left before "How I Met Your Mother" airs its series finale. In the penultimate episode that will air next week, Barney and Robin finally hit the altar but not without some drama.
With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Thankfully, the titular mother played by Cristin Milioti is there and she shares a simple, yet useful tip on how to cope with a panic attack. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.
"The End of the Aisle" will air Monday, March 24 at 8/7c on CBS. Previously-released pictures from the episode revealed that Patrice (Ellen Williams), one of Robin's bridesmaids, got emotional during the wedding.
A week later on March 31, the long-running sitcom will air its one-hour finale. Co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas recently dodged the question about persistent speculation that the mother would die in the last episode, with Bays gushing that the series finale would be "beautiful."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service