'How I Met Your Mother' Preview for Penultimate Episode: The Wedding
There's only one episode left before "How I Met Your Mother" airs its series finale. In the penultimate episode that will air next week, Barney and Robin finally hit the altar but not without some drama.
With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Thankfully, the titular mother played by Cristin Milioti is there and she shares a simple, yet useful tip on how to cope with a panic attack. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.
"The End of the Aisle" will air Monday, March 24 at 8/7c on CBS. Previously-released pictures from the episode revealed that Patrice (Ellen Williams), one of Robin's bridesmaids, got emotional during the wedding.
A week later on March 31, the long-running sitcom will air its one-hour finale. Co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas recently dodged the question about persistent speculation that the mother would die in the last episode, with Bays gushing that the series finale would be "beautiful."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death