'How I Met Your Mother' Preview for Penultimate Episode: The Wedding
There's only one episode left before "How I Met Your Mother" airs its series finale. In the penultimate episode that will air next week, Barney and Robin finally hit the altar but not without some drama.
With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Thankfully, the titular mother played by Cristin Milioti is there and she shares a simple, yet useful tip on how to cope with a panic attack. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.
"The End of the Aisle" will air Monday, March 24 at 8/7c on CBS. Previously-released pictures from the episode revealed that Patrice (Ellen Williams), one of Robin's bridesmaids, got emotional during the wedding.
A week later on March 31, the long-running sitcom will air its one-hour finale. Co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas recently dodged the question about persistent speculation that the mother would die in the last episode, with Bays gushing that the series finale would be "beautiful."
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility