'How I Met Your Mother' Preview for Penultimate Episode: The Wedding
There's only one episode left before "How I Met Your Mother" airs its series finale. In the penultimate episode that will air next week, Barney and Robin finally hit the altar but not without some drama.
With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Thankfully, the titular mother played by Cristin Milioti is there and she shares a simple, yet useful tip on how to cope with a panic attack. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.
"The End of the Aisle" will air Monday, March 24 at 8/7c on CBS. Previously-released pictures from the episode revealed that Patrice (Ellen Williams), one of Robin's bridesmaids, got emotional during the wedding.
A week later on March 31, the long-running sitcom will air its one-hour finale. Co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas recently dodged the question about persistent speculation that the mother would die in the last episode, with Bays gushing that the series finale would be "beautiful."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4