'Gotham' Set Photos Reveal Ben McKenzie as James Gordon
How Benjamin McKenzie will look like as Detective James Gordon has been unveiled as some pictures from the set of "Gotham" have landed online. During the production in Manhattan, New York City on Monday, March 17, the actor was filming a chase sequence for the Batman prequel series.
The 35-year-old, who previously starred on NBC's police procedural series "Southland", was spotted rocking a blue suit on top of a matching shirt. He was running across a rooftop and hopping over a wall and was later seen drawing his gun.
His co-star Robin Lord Taylor was filming his scene in different location. The actor who plays Oswald Cobblepot a.k.a. The Penguin sported a long charcoal coat and read a newspaper which headline read, "HERO COPS SLAY WAYNE KILLER: WAYNE FUNERAL SUNDAY."
"Gotham", from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller, will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon and the villains who made Gotham City famous. Danny Cannon is directing and executive produces the pilot.
Other stars cast on the show, which has received straight-to-series order from FOX, include David Mazouz as the young Bruce Wayne, Jada Pinkett Smith as an original character named Fish Mooney who is the boss of Oswald Cobblepot, Zabryna Guevara as Gordon's boss Captain Essen, and Erin Richards as Gordon's fiancee Barbara Kean.
More Gotham News
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations