'Gotham' Set Photos Reveal Ben McKenzie as James Gordon
How Benjamin McKenzie will look like as Detective James Gordon has been unveiled as some pictures from the set of "Gotham" have landed online. During the production in Manhattan, New York City on Monday, March 17, the actor was filming a chase sequence for the Batman prequel series.
The 35-year-old, who previously starred on NBC's police procedural series "Southland", was spotted rocking a blue suit on top of a matching shirt. He was running across a rooftop and hopping over a wall and was later seen drawing his gun.
His co-star Robin Lord Taylor was filming his scene in different location. The actor who plays Oswald Cobblepot a.k.a. The Penguin sported a long charcoal coat and read a newspaper which headline read, "HERO COPS SLAY WAYNE KILLER: WAYNE FUNERAL SUNDAY."
"Gotham", from "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller, will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon and the villains who made Gotham City famous. Danny Cannon is directing and executive produces the pilot.
Other stars cast on the show, which has received straight-to-series order from FOX, include David Mazouz as the young Bruce Wayne, Jada Pinkett Smith as an original character named Fish Mooney who is the boss of Oswald Cobblepot, Zabryna Guevara as Gordon's boss Captain Essen, and Erin Richards as Gordon's fiancee Barbara Kean.
More Gotham News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby