'Intelligence' Star Josh Holloway Welcomes Son
Actor Josh Holloway and his wife Yessica Kumala have welcomed their second child. As reported by The Associated Press, the couple's son arrived earlier this year. The parents named their baby boy Hunter Lee Holloway.
"He's here, he's upstairs. Six weeks," the former "Lost" star said on Sunday, March 16. "We're calmer, which makes everything better. Yeah, your first one, you're definitely full of fear." Holloway and Kumala are already parents to a 4-year-old daughter, Java.
The 44-year-old actor currently stars on cyber-themed series "Intelligence". It airs on Monday at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. "I love 'James Bond' and 'Bourne Identity' and all that stuff. I grew up with three brothers, and we always played spy games," he said of taking part in action series, as reported by USA Today. "That's just natural being a boy, you want to fight and blow (stuff) up. It's fun. It's a natural attraction."
He will also be seen in an upcoming action movie "Sabotage" alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington. The movie will be released on March 28.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie