'Intelligence' Star Josh Holloway Welcomes Son
Actor Josh Holloway and his wife Yessica Kumala have welcomed their second child. As reported by The Associated Press, the couple's son arrived earlier this year. The parents named their baby boy Hunter Lee Holloway.
"He's here, he's upstairs. Six weeks," the former "Lost" star said on Sunday, March 16. "We're calmer, which makes everything better. Yeah, your first one, you're definitely full of fear." Holloway and Kumala are already parents to a 4-year-old daughter, Java.
The 44-year-old actor currently stars on cyber-themed series "Intelligence". It airs on Monday at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. "I love 'James Bond' and 'Bourne Identity' and all that stuff. I grew up with three brothers, and we always played spy games," he said of taking part in action series, as reported by USA Today. "That's just natural being a boy, you want to fight and blow (stuff) up. It's fun. It's a natural attraction."
He will also be seen in an upcoming action movie "Sabotage" alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington. The movie will be released on March 28.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress