'Intelligence' Star Josh Holloway Welcomes Son
Actor Josh Holloway and his wife Yessica Kumala have welcomed their second child. As reported by The Associated Press, the couple's son arrived earlier this year. The parents named their baby boy Hunter Lee Holloway.
"He's here, he's upstairs. Six weeks," the former "Lost" star said on Sunday, March 16. "We're calmer, which makes everything better. Yeah, your first one, you're definitely full of fear." Holloway and Kumala are already parents to a 4-year-old daughter, Java.
The 44-year-old actor currently stars on cyber-themed series "Intelligence". It airs on Monday at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. "I love 'James Bond' and 'Bourne Identity' and all that stuff. I grew up with three brothers, and we always played spy games," he said of taking part in action series, as reported by USA Today. "That's just natural being a boy, you want to fight and blow (stuff) up. It's fun. It's a natural attraction."
He will also be seen in an upcoming action movie "Sabotage" alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington. The movie will be released on March 28.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media