'Intelligence' Star Josh Holloway Welcomes Son
Actor Josh Holloway and his wife Yessica Kumala have welcomed their second child. As reported by The Associated Press, the couple's son arrived earlier this year. The parents named their baby boy Hunter Lee Holloway.
"He's here, he's upstairs. Six weeks," the former "Lost" star said on Sunday, March 16. "We're calmer, which makes everything better. Yeah, your first one, you're definitely full of fear." Holloway and Kumala are already parents to a 4-year-old daughter, Java.
The 44-year-old actor currently stars on cyber-themed series "Intelligence". It airs on Monday at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. "I love 'James Bond' and 'Bourne Identity' and all that stuff. I grew up with three brothers, and we always played spy games," he said of taking part in action series, as reported by USA Today. "That's just natural being a boy, you want to fight and blow (stuff) up. It's fun. It's a natural attraction."
He will also be seen in an upcoming action movie "Sabotage" alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sam Worthington. The movie will be released on March 28.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'