'Teen Wolf' Launches Memorial Site to Mourn Fallen Character
"Teen Wolf" has just bid farewell to one of its major characters as hinted in a promo for this week's episode. [SPOILER ALERT!] Allison Argent, who had appeared since the first episode of the show, was killed off in "Insatiable" which aired Monday, March 17.
As fans are still in shock over Allison's sudden passing, MTV has launched a memorial website to mourn the loss of Scott McCall's ex-girlfriend. On TeenWolfMemorial.com, viewers can watch Allison's last scene and learn how the cast reacts to the news of Allison's death. Fans can also share their eulogies.
"Teen Wolf" killed off Allison as Crystal Reed who played the character decided to leave the show. To Entertainment Weekly, she explains the reason why she thinks it's time to end her character's story arc. "I love the art. And I felt like, creatively, there were things I wanted to do differently, and I wanted to explore other avenues of film and TV," she says.
"I wanted to jump into different characters. You know, I'm 29. So I think the age difference was something I wanted to change as well because she's 17. I love the show so much. So I went to [creator] Jeff [Davis] and talked about it and he said, 'We'll write you a great ending.' "
Admitting "it was really difficult" to say goodbye to the "brilliant" show, she reveals she went emotional when she's about to film a particular scene. She recalls, "I remember driving to do a scene, we were supposed to shoot in Long Beach, and I was crying the entire way and I remember calling Jeff and saying, 'I don't think I can do this. I don't think I can let her go.' And he said, 'It's going to be great' and said the most beautiful things to me. Still, it was really difficult."
To fans who are devastated by Allison's death, Reed wants them to know that she definitely feels it too. "I went into, like, a week of mourning because a part of me left with a part of her," she shares. "She'll always be there with me. I'm so proud of her. I don't think I would have been so upset that she died if she wasn't so special to me. But she really was."
Asked about her plan next, she says, "I don't know...I am just being really particular about the things I want to do next because I want to make sure that it speaks to me and I feel creative and I can tell a great story... I have no plan. I might go to stage. I might to film. I might do theater. It's really up in the air."
Allison's last scene on "Teen Wolf":
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover