Jason Aldean Reportedly Dating Brittany Kerr After Cheating Scandal
Jason Aldean reportedly is dating Brittany Kerr. The country star was caught kissing the former "American Idol" contestant in 2012 when he was still married to Jessica Ussery. Aldean filed for divorce from his wife in May and now reports suggest that they are officially dating.
As reported by TMZ, Kerr was seen supporting Aldean in one of his shows on Friday, March 14. She was photographed at the backstage of the show. The site also noted that Kerr was present at Aldean's show in Austin on January 10.
Aldean was entangled in a headline-making scandal in September 2012 after he was caught making out with Kerr at a bar. The singer then apologized in a statement posted on Facebook. "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," he said back then. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
Aldean and his wife of 12 years tried to reconcile after the kissing scandal, but they called it quits seven months later. "Jessica and I have been together since we were teenagers. We've been through a lot of ups and downs over the years as we grew up together as a couple. She will always be important to me because she is the mother of my children, and I know that we will both always make our daughters our No. 1 priority," he said in a statement to Us Weekly. The couple has two daughters together.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son