Jason Aldean Reportedly Dating Brittany Kerr After Cheating Scandal
Jason Aldean reportedly is dating Brittany Kerr. The country star was caught kissing the former "American Idol" contestant in 2012 when he was still married to Jessica Ussery. Aldean filed for divorce from his wife in May and now reports suggest that they are officially dating.
As reported by TMZ, Kerr was seen supporting Aldean in one of his shows on Friday, March 14. She was photographed at the backstage of the show. The site also noted that Kerr was present at Aldean's show in Austin on January 10.
Aldean was entangled in a headline-making scandal in September 2012 after he was caught making out with Kerr at a bar. The singer then apologized in a statement posted on Facebook. "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar," he said back then. "I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story."
Aldean and his wife of 12 years tried to reconcile after the kissing scandal, but they called it quits seven months later. "Jessica and I have been together since we were teenagers. We've been through a lot of ups and downs over the years as we grew up together as a couple. She will always be important to me because she is the mother of my children, and I know that we will both always make our daughters our No. 1 priority," he said in a statement to Us Weekly. The couple has two daughters together.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots