'The Maze Runner' Trailer: Dylan O'Brien Gets Lost in Labyrinth
The first trailer for sci-fi drama thriller "The Maze Runner" has landed online after getting premiered on the latest episode of MTV's "Teen Wolf". It opens with a boy named Thomas who finds himself waking up in a lift that takes him to a strange place surrounded by a giant Labyrinth where danger is lurking at night.
Thomas can't remember how and why he's there. The mysterious place called The Glade where he landed is an enclosed structure surrounded by tall, stone walls. Every day, some of the kids who are Runners venture into the labyrinth trying to map the ever-changing pattern of walls in an attempt to find an exit.
People who live in the maze always believed that only boys were sent there, until one day a girl showed up in the lift and surprisingly called Thomas by his name. Not only was she the only female who has ever stepped her feet on the place but also she's the only one who can remember things other than her own name.
"Teen Wolf" star Dylan O'Brien plays the male lead, and "Skins" actress Kaya Scodelario is the leading lady. The supporting cast includes Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter and Jacob Latimore. Adapted from a 2009 best-selling book of the same name by James Dashner, the film is slated for a September 19 release in the U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'