'The Maze Runner' Trailer: Dylan O'Brien Gets Lost in Labyrinth
The first trailer for sci-fi drama thriller "The Maze Runner" has landed online after getting premiered on the latest episode of MTV's "Teen Wolf". It opens with a boy named Thomas who finds himself waking up in a lift that takes him to a strange place surrounded by a giant Labyrinth where danger is lurking at night.
Thomas can't remember how and why he's there. The mysterious place called The Glade where he landed is an enclosed structure surrounded by tall, stone walls. Every day, some of the kids who are Runners venture into the labyrinth trying to map the ever-changing pattern of walls in an attempt to find an exit.
People who live in the maze always believed that only boys were sent there, until one day a girl showed up in the lift and surprisingly called Thomas by his name. Not only was she the only female who has ever stepped her feet on the place but also she's the only one who can remember things other than her own name.
"Teen Wolf" star Dylan O'Brien plays the male lead, and "Skins" actress Kaya Scodelario is the leading lady. The supporting cast includes Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter and Jacob Latimore. Adapted from a 2009 best-selling book of the same name by James Dashner, the film is slated for a September 19 release in the U.S.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic