'The Maze Runner' Trailer: Dylan O'Brien Gets Lost in Labyrinth
The first trailer for sci-fi drama thriller "The Maze Runner" has landed online after getting premiered on the latest episode of MTV's "Teen Wolf". It opens with a boy named Thomas who finds himself waking up in a lift that takes him to a strange place surrounded by a giant Labyrinth where danger is lurking at night.
Thomas can't remember how and why he's there. The mysterious place called The Glade where he landed is an enclosed structure surrounded by tall, stone walls. Every day, some of the kids who are Runners venture into the labyrinth trying to map the ever-changing pattern of walls in an attempt to find an exit.
People who live in the maze always believed that only boys were sent there, until one day a girl showed up in the lift and surprisingly called Thomas by his name. Not only was she the only female who has ever stepped her feet on the place but also she's the only one who can remember things other than her own name.
"Teen Wolf" star Dylan O'Brien plays the male lead, and "Skins" actress Kaya Scodelario is the leading lady. The supporting cast includes Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter and Jacob Latimore. Adapted from a 2009 best-selling book of the same name by James Dashner, the film is slated for a September 19 release in the U.S.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked