Mick Jagger Calls Off Aussie Concert After Girlfriend's Death
Mick Jagger has canceled a scheduled gig with The Rolling Stone in Perth, according to Perth radio station 96FM. The cancelation came following the shocking news that his girlfriend, fashion designer L'Wren Scott, was found dead in her apartment.
The 70-year-old rocker landed with his bandmates in Australia on Monday, March 17. They were supposed to perform together at Perth Arena on Wednesday, March 19, but now he is supposedly flying back to the States to be with his family in New York.
It's unclear if the band will still move forward with the concert even without Jagger. "If there are any updates they will be put up on the Frontier Touring website Facebook and Twitter feeds as soon as possible," says a rep for concert promoter Frontier Touring.
His daughter with second wife Jerry Hall, Georgia May Jagger, was in Aussie as well for Melbourne Fashion Week. She was originally set to support local fashion label Camilla, but now has scrapped the gig and flown out of the country.
Camilla's rep said, "In light of the recent sad news, Georgia May Jagger will not be participating in Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival for the Camilla Grand Showcase. We ask that you respect Ms Jagger and her family's privacy at this very difficult time. On behalf of the Festival and the Camilla team we offer our sincere condolences to Ms Jagger and her family."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective