Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Duet Gets Delayed After His Return to Jail
Ariana Grande's collaboration with Chris Brown, titled "Don't Be Gone Too Long", has been postponed in the wake of Chris Brown's latest incarceration which stemmed from him getting kicked out of rehab. The Nickelodeon star announces the delay on Twitter.
"My loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the dbgtl countdown... some things are out of our control," the petite songstress wrote. "My duet partner isn't available at the moment to put the song out with me."
"Nothing upsets me more than upsetting you... to make it up to u, I'll be hopping on a live chat to play u some things I've been working on," she added. "Thank you for understanding, i love you and I wish there was something I could do. Be on in a bit for this live chat..."
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally scheduled for March 24. No new date has been announced so far. The song is expected to be included in Breezy's next studio installment.
More Ariana Grande News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival