Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Duet Gets Delayed After His Return to Jail
Ariana Grande's collaboration with Chris Brown, titled "Don't Be Gone Too Long", has been postponed in the wake of Chris Brown's latest incarceration which stemmed from him getting kicked out of rehab. The Nickelodeon star announces the delay on Twitter.
"My loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the dbgtl countdown... some things are out of our control," the petite songstress wrote. "My duet partner isn't available at the moment to put the song out with me."
"Nothing upsets me more than upsetting you... to make it up to u, I'll be hopping on a live chat to play u some things I've been working on," she added. "Thank you for understanding, i love you and I wish there was something I could do. Be on in a bit for this live chat..."
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally scheduled for March 24. No new date has been announced so far. The song is expected to be included in Breezy's next studio installment.
More Ariana Grande News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip