Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Duet Gets Delayed After His Return to Jail
Ariana Grande's collaboration with Chris Brown, titled "Don't Be Gone Too Long", has been postponed in the wake of Chris Brown's latest incarceration which stemmed from him getting kicked out of rehab. The Nickelodeon star announces the delay on Twitter.
"My loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the dbgtl countdown... some things are out of our control," the petite songstress wrote. "My duet partner isn't available at the moment to put the song out with me."
"Nothing upsets me more than upsetting you... to make it up to u, I'll be hopping on a live chat to play u some things I've been working on," she added. "Thank you for understanding, i love you and I wish there was something I could do. Be on in a bit for this live chat..."
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally scheduled for March 24. No new date has been announced so far. The song is expected to be included in Breezy's next studio installment.
More Ariana Grande News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna