Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Duet Gets Delayed After His Return to Jail
Ariana Grande's collaboration with Chris Brown, titled "Don't Be Gone Too Long", has been postponed in the wake of Chris Brown's latest incarceration which stemmed from him getting kicked out of rehab. The Nickelodeon star announces the delay on Twitter.
"My loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the dbgtl countdown... some things are out of our control," the petite songstress wrote. "My duet partner isn't available at the moment to put the song out with me."
"Nothing upsets me more than upsetting you... to make it up to u, I'll be hopping on a live chat to play u some things I've been working on," she added. "Thank you for understanding, i love you and I wish there was something I could do. Be on in a bit for this live chat..."
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally scheduled for March 24. No new date has been announced so far. The song is expected to be included in Breezy's next studio installment.
More Ariana Grande News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch