Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Duet Gets Delayed After His Return to Jail
Ariana Grande's collaboration with Chris Brown, titled "Don't Be Gone Too Long", has been postponed in the wake of Chris Brown's latest incarceration which stemmed from him getting kicked out of rehab. The Nickelodeon star announces the delay on Twitter.
"My loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the dbgtl countdown... some things are out of our control," the petite songstress wrote. "My duet partner isn't available at the moment to put the song out with me."
"Nothing upsets me more than upsetting you... to make it up to u, I'll be hopping on a live chat to play u some things I've been working on," she added. "Thank you for understanding, i love you and I wish there was something I could do. Be on in a bit for this live chat..."
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" was originally scheduled for March 24. No new date has been announced so far. The song is expected to be included in Breezy's next studio installment.
More Ariana Grande News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof