Savannah Guthrie Is Married and Pregnant
Savannah Guthrie delivered a breaking news about herself via "Today" on Monday, March 17. The news anchor secretly wed fiance Mike Feldman over the weekend near her hometown of Tucson, Arizona. The newlyweds are also expecting their first child.
"We are so excited, overjoyed and feel so blessed," Guthrie said. The 42-year-old shared the baby joy, approving the show viewers' speculation that she looked a little fuller. "I don't take offense," she said with a smile. "They were right." Guthrie is four months along and the baby is due late summer.
"We set the wedding date, I bought my dress, and then I found out," Guthrie said. "So I did a little praying. ...I feel great, and actually I'm so happy to tell the world because I can't suck in this gut anymore."
Of the wedding, she said, "It was beautiful. Just everything I could have dreamed. We just wanted to have this private moment. It was a small wedding. We just wanted that moment with our close friends and family to basically drop a big bomb on them."
The guests included co-anchors Al Roker, Matt Lauer and Willie Geist, and NBC News reporter Chuck Todd. Her brother Camron walked her down the aisle.
Feldman proposed to Guthrie during a vacation to Turks and Caicos in May last year. They had been dating for four years at that time.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son