First Look at Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in 'San Andreas'
A first sneak peek at Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in his latest movie, "San Andreas", is shared by the actor himself on his social media. In the picture, he is wearing his pilot gear complete with safety belts. In the background, a chopper is in display.
"Puttin' in a lot of hard ass work and proud to play my next role... Los Angeles Fire Department Air Squadron Rescue," the former pro wrestler wrote on Instagram. "Shooting starts in 4 weeks. Biggest earthquake of all time hits... SAN ANDREAS. #FirstInLastOut."
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario are among the cast. It's due June 5, 2015.
The Rock will next be seen starring in "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" which will start playing in theaters across the country on July 25. He will also reprise his role in "Fast and Furious 7" which will be back on set next month for a new April 10, 2015 release date.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry