First Look at Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in 'San Andreas'
A first sneak peek at Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in his latest movie, "San Andreas", is shared by the actor himself on his social media. In the picture, he is wearing his pilot gear complete with safety belts. In the background, a chopper is in display.
"Puttin' in a lot of hard ass work and proud to play my next role... Los Angeles Fire Department Air Squadron Rescue," the former pro wrestler wrote on Instagram. "Shooting starts in 4 weeks. Biggest earthquake of all time hits... SAN ANDREAS. #FirstInLastOut."
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario are among the cast. It's due June 5, 2015.
The Rock will next be seen starring in "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" which will start playing in theaters across the country on July 25. He will also reprise his role in "Fast and Furious 7" which will be back on set next month for a new April 10, 2015 release date.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington