First Look at Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in 'San Andreas'
A first sneak peek at Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in his latest movie, "San Andreas", is shared by the actor himself on his social media. In the picture, he is wearing his pilot gear complete with safety belts. In the background, a chopper is in display.
"Puttin' in a lot of hard ass work and proud to play my next role... Los Angeles Fire Department Air Squadron Rescue," the former pro wrestler wrote on Instagram. "Shooting starts in 4 weeks. Biggest earthquake of all time hits... SAN ANDREAS. #FirstInLastOut."
Directed by Brad Peyton, the film will be set after a devastating earthquake hits California and will revolve around a rugged rescue-helicopter pilot as he makes a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter. Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario are among the cast. It's due June 5, 2015.
The Rock will next be seen starring in "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" which will start playing in theaters across the country on July 25. He will also reprise his role in "Fast and Furious 7" which will be back on set next month for a new April 10, 2015 release date.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope