'Wolverine' Sequel Will Be Filmed After 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
After "X-Men: Days of Future Past" hits theaters coming May 23 in the United States, there will be two more "X-Men" films that have already been confirmed. They are "The Wolverine" sequel and "X-Men: Apocalypse", but which one is coming first?
According to James Mangold, his "Wolverine" follow-up will not go into production until "Apocalypse". The director tweeted, "We're figuring it all out. At the moment, I'm shooting The next #Wolverine after #XmenApocalypse," when one of his followers asked.
"Apocalypse" is scheduled for May 27, 2016. Bryan Singer is back at the helm. He is working on the script with "Days of Future Past" writer Simon Kinberg and "X-Men 2" scribes Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty. The story will take place in 1980s to address "the notion of ancient mutants - the fact they were born and existed thousands of years ago."
"Wolverine" sequel, meanwhile, hasn't got a release date. Hugh Jackman is expected to reprise his role in it.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala