Madonna Dresses Up in 'Game of Thrones' Costume for Jewish Holiday
Madonna has uploaded a photo of her wearing a costume of Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons from popular fantasy series "Game of Thrones". The 55-year-old singer wore the costume to celebrate Jewish holiday Purim. "Happy Purim!!!!! All Hail All Queens! ##certainty," she wrote on Saturday, March 15.
In the snap, Madonna can be seen sporting a platinum blond wig and small dragon figurines on her shoulders. She also wears some bangles to channel the character from HBO series, which is played by Emilia Clarke.
Purim is a day to commemorate Jewish community's escape from destruction during the ancient Persian Empire. Madonna was raised a Roman Catholic, but she converted into Kabbalah in the 1990s. Her Hebrew name is Esther.
The Material Girl was spotted at the Kabbalah Centre in New York on Saturday. She wore all-black outfit, a beanie and a scarf as she exited a car. The singer had no make-up on during the outing.
A few days ago, Madonna shared a photo of her seductively licking a glass shower door. The photo shows her wearing make up and a beautiful head piece. "Still cleaning house! A Woman's work is never done! I should have worn a wife beater. But i like getting dressed up! #bowdownb****es," she said of the house chore.
More Madonna News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper
- Lisa Rinna Cheers Playboy for Bringing Back Nudity by Posting Nude Selfie