Tyler, the Creator Back Onstage Hours After Released From Jail
Tyler, the Creator is already back at work following his recent run-in with the law. The rapper, whose name is Tyler Gregory Okonma, played a sold-out show at the House of Blues in Dallas just hours after released from jail.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival during his performance on Thursday. He was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail, but released later after securing a $25,000 bond.
According to police, Tyler urged fans to push their way past venue employees controlling access to break in at his unofficial day party that was already at full capacity. Police said that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons."
Tyler's scheduled concert on Thursday was canceled after an accident that killed 2 people and injured 23 others earlier the same day. At that time, a drunk driver drove into crowd queuing to get in to the festival on Red River St. The driver was taken into custody and faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist