Tyler, the Creator Back Onstage Hours After Released From Jail
Tyler, the Creator is already back at work following his recent run-in with the law. The rapper, whose name is Tyler Gregory Okonma, played a sold-out show at the House of Blues in Dallas just hours after released from jail.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival during his performance on Thursday. He was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail, but released later after securing a $25,000 bond.
According to police, Tyler urged fans to push their way past venue employees controlling access to break in at his unofficial day party that was already at full capacity. Police said that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons."
Tyler's scheduled concert on Thursday was canceled after an accident that killed 2 people and injured 23 others earlier the same day. At that time, a drunk driver drove into crowd queuing to get in to the festival on Red River St. The driver was taken into custody and faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri