Tyler, the Creator Back Onstage Hours After Released From Jail
Tyler, the Creator is already back at work following his recent run-in with the law. The rapper, whose name is Tyler Gregory Okonma, played a sold-out show at the House of Blues in Dallas just hours after released from jail.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival during his performance on Thursday. He was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail, but released later after securing a $25,000 bond.
According to police, Tyler urged fans to push their way past venue employees controlling access to break in at his unofficial day party that was already at full capacity. Police said that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons."
Tyler's scheduled concert on Thursday was canceled after an accident that killed 2 people and injured 23 others earlier the same day. At that time, a drunk driver drove into crowd queuing to get in to the festival on Red River St. The driver was taken into custody and faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'