Tyler, the Creator Back Onstage Hours After Released From Jail
Tyler, the Creator is already back at work following his recent run-in with the law. The rapper, whose name is Tyler Gregory Okonma, played a sold-out show at the House of Blues in Dallas just hours after released from jail.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival during his performance on Thursday. He was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail, but released later after securing a $25,000 bond.
According to police, Tyler urged fans to push their way past venue employees controlling access to break in at his unofficial day party that was already at full capacity. Police said that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons."
Tyler's scheduled concert on Thursday was canceled after an accident that killed 2 people and injured 23 others earlier the same day. At that time, a drunk driver drove into crowd queuing to get in to the festival on Red River St. The driver was taken into custody and faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video