Tyler, the Creator Back Onstage Hours After Released From Jail
Tyler, the Creator is already back at work following his recent run-in with the law. The rapper, whose name is Tyler Gregory Okonma, played a sold-out show at the House of Blues in Dallas just hours after released from jail.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival during his performance on Thursday. He was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail, but released later after securing a $25,000 bond.
According to police, Tyler urged fans to push their way past venue employees controlling access to break in at his unofficial day party that was already at full capacity. Police said that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons."
Tyler's scheduled concert on Thursday was canceled after an accident that killed 2 people and injured 23 others earlier the same day. At that time, a drunk driver drove into crowd queuing to get in to the festival on Red River St. The driver was taken into custody and faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton