Tyler, the Creator Arrested in Texas After SXSW Festival
Tyler, the Creator was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail. The rapper was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival.
Austin Police Department officials stated that they had warrant for the arrest of Tyler. According to TMZ, Tyler was telling his fans to break down the barricade to break in at his concert on Thursday. His action incited a scary riot.
Police told the site that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons." He was taken into custody and his bond was set at $3,500.
Tyler's concert was canceled on Thursday after a drunk driver drove through the barricade and trampled a crowd of people queuing to get in. Two were reported dead while 23 others were injured. The driver faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault. "Show Isnt Happening, Something Sad Happened. I'm Bummed," he tweeted at the time.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2