Tyler, the Creator Arrested in Texas After SXSW Festival
Tyler, the Creator was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail. The rapper was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival.
Austin Police Department officials stated that they had warrant for the arrest of Tyler. According to TMZ, Tyler was telling his fans to break down the barricade to break in at his concert on Thursday. His action incited a scary riot.
Police told the site that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons." He was taken into custody and his bond was set at $3,500.
Tyler's concert was canceled on Thursday after a drunk driver drove through the barricade and trampled a crowd of people queuing to get in. Two were reported dead while 23 others were injured. The driver faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault. "Show Isnt Happening, Something Sad Happened. I'm Bummed," he tweeted at the time.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent