Tyler, the Creator Arrested in Texas After SXSW Festival
Tyler, the Creator was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail. The rapper was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival.
Austin Police Department officials stated that they had warrant for the arrest of Tyler. According to TMZ, Tyler was telling his fans to break down the barricade to break in at his concert on Thursday. His action incited a scary riot.
Police told the site that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons." He was taken into custody and his bond was set at $3,500.
Tyler's concert was canceled on Thursday after a drunk driver drove through the barricade and trampled a crowd of people queuing to get in. Two were reported dead while 23 others were injured. The driver faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault. "Show Isnt Happening, Something Sad Happened. I'm Bummed," he tweeted at the time.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance