Tyler, the Creator Arrested in Texas After SXSW Festival
Tyler, the Creator was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail. The rapper was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival.
Austin Police Department officials stated that they had warrant for the arrest of Tyler. According to TMZ, Tyler was telling his fans to break down the barricade to break in at his concert on Thursday. His action incited a scary riot.
Police told the site that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons." He was taken into custody and his bond was set at $3,500.
Tyler's concert was canceled on Thursday after a drunk driver drove through the barricade and trampled a crowd of people queuing to get in. Two were reported dead while 23 others were injured. The driver faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault. "Show Isnt Happening, Something Sad Happened. I'm Bummed," he tweeted at the time.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift