Tyler, the Creator Arrested in Texas After SXSW Festival
Tyler, the Creator was handcuffed at a Texas airport and taken to jail. The rapper was arrested on Saturday, March 15 for starting a riot at the South by Southwest music festival.
Austin Police Department officials stated that they had warrant for the arrest of Tyler. According to TMZ, Tyler was telling his fans to break down the barricade to break in at his concert on Thursday. His action incited a scary riot.
Police told the site that the "encouraged behavior causing immediate danger and injury to persons." He was taken into custody and his bond was set at $3,500.
Tyler's concert was canceled on Thursday after a drunk driver drove through the barricade and trampled a crowd of people queuing to get in. Two were reported dead while 23 others were injured. The driver faces two counts of capital murder and 23 counts of aggravated assault. "Show Isnt Happening, Something Sad Happened. I'm Bummed," he tweeted at the time.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked